English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
Total Views: 98131 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 29 of 42 | ‹ First  < 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 >  Last ›

KipasAir - 23/09/2011 11:34 PM

can I take TOEFL PBT at LIA or ILP??

I've reserved to take IBT on Desc, but my consortium requires it on Oct. "Doesn't matter what kind of TOEFL(PBT or CBT)/IELTS it is" & "Just find the faster one for temporally" they said. But I still have to send my IBT followed after that.
KLanese - 24/09/2011 01:05 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By KipasAir
can I take TOEFL PBT at LIA or ILP??

I've reserved to take IBT on Desc, but my consortium requires it on Oct. "Doesn't matter what kind of TOEFL(PBT or CBT)/IELTS it is" & "Just find the faster one for temporally" they said. But I still have to send my IBT followed after that.

Are you going to overseas study? if yes, you must take the iBT. It seems that you are dealing with registration deadline (before December intake). So, you can't take the iBT TOEFL at LIA/ILP for they aren't official iBT Test Center in Jakarta (see page 1 of this thread). Please register to other institutions.

Take one of the October iBT available test dates and within 10 business days your score will be available (on-line).

If you need to submit the score but the deadline seems to be so close, just print the on-line score directly from the internet while you're waiting for the hardcopy versions being sent. Don't worry, the printed on-line score is already considered valid and you can even use it to apply to overseas universities.
Next Gen - 27/09/2011 07:46 PM
[ASK]TOEFL test place
Does anyone know any good place (besides Binus Center) for toefl test without having to follow the course first in Jakarta? Preferably in West Jakarta

Sorry for my bad english \(
RinggoHutasoit - 28/09/2011 11:16 AM

Ada tuuh...
tp bukan TOEFL, tp sebatas PRE TOEFL..

Tempat'a di LB UI, Depok
ada di dlm komplek fakultas bahasa UI,
ngk mahal jg kok..

reply post harus pake language ngk siih..? :binggungs
belmot05 - 29/09/2011 11:44 PM
(ask) tips for GRE test
Please, anyone, could you provide me any tips or maybe links to any information about how to cleverly crack this test. I had bought the Kaplan's one, but it only gave general ideas without specific details on how to increase the possibility to answer correctly. Err...
This GRE stuffs really make me frustrated :berbusas:berbusas:berbusas:berbusas

Thank you in advance \)
Kaerimasu - 30/09/2011 05:22 AM

I have read what KLnase and his mates how to learn English
until this page 27.
Many thanks to them \)

I will have my IELTS test on October 8th!!
please wish me that i can push my limit to practice IELTS form and boost my score!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! D
kalysco - 01/10/2011 11:12 AM
{ask/share}cheapest english course bandung
dear agans kaskuser, sorry if i have to repost. i need respon so badly.
today i was asking ilp antapani bandung about course pricing, its about 500k per month for regular!? is there any english course? more cheap is better as there is teacher. i cant learn alone so i welcome you agans if want to come along with me, i prefer conversation course, thank you
cahayaterputih - 03/10/2011 02:08 AM
I need something like "TOEFL Guides", but written in Bahasa? Is there any one here?
Good afternoon, or maybe good night... but also maybe Good Morning
(Because it's 1:02 PM o'clock now.. Peace:, I don't know how to say hi at this time :Peace\)

This is my first post here...o
So, i;m sorry if i was post in wrong "room"... \(
I just need an ebook(s) but it written in Bahasa..
Can you give me one?
malu:
restar - 03/10/2011 02:57 AM

hi, i am willing to take TOEFL PBT test this week.. does anyone know where i can take the test (the official one) and how much it'll cost me?

please let me know, i live in jakarta..
KLanese - 03/10/2011 10:35 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By belmot05
Please, anyone, could you provide me any tips or maybe links to any information about how to cleverly krack this test. I had bought the Kaplan's one, but it only gave general ideas without specific details on how to increase the possibility to answer correctly. Err...
This GRE stuffs really make me frustrated :berbusas:berbusas:berbusas:berbusas

Thank you in advance \)

Hi belmot, welcome to Kaskus English Forum shakehand
we are so sorry that we can't help you much with the GRE for we haven't found the 'master' to share his/her experience here \(

Quote:
Original Posted By Kaerimasu
I have read what KLnase and his mates how to learn English
until this page 27.
Many thanks to them \)

I will have my IELTS test on October 8th!!
please wish me that i can push my limit to practice IELTS form and boost my score!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! D

glad you can take this thread useful gan kaerimasu. hope you are able to pass the IELTS requirement beer:

Quote:
Original Posted By kalysco
dear agans kaskuser, sorry if i have to repost. i need respon so badly.
today i was asking ilp antapani bandung about course pricing, its about 500k per month for regular!? is there any english course? more cheap is better as there is teacher. i cant learn alone so i welcome you agans if want to come along with me, i prefer conversation course, thank you

Anyone from Bandung wants to join gan kalysco find an outstanding English course/teacher yet affordable? I guess for GE (General English) ie: conversation class, the rate for a good teacher is 100.000 per hour. Why dont you set up a small group first and then seek for a qualified teacher? :thumbup
KLanese - 03/10/2011 10:39 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By cahayaterputih
Good afternoon, or maybe good night... but also maybe Good Morning
(Because it's 1:02 PM o'clock now.. Peace:, I don't know how to say hi at this time :Peace\)

This is my first post here...o
So, i;m sorry if i was post in wrong "room"... \(
I just need an ebook(s) but it written in Bahasa..
Can you give me one?
malu:

Never see ones hammer

Quote:
Original Posted By restar
hi, i am willing to take TOEFL PBT test this week.. does anyone know where i can take the test (the official one) and how much it'll cost me?

please let me know, i live in jakarta..

Official PBT is no longer offered in Indonesia gan restar. it has been renewed by the official iBT TOEFL D
restar - 03/10/2011 12:27 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By KLanese
Never see ones hammer

Official PBT is no longer offered in Indonesia gan restar. it has been renewed by the official iBT TOEFL D

wah, i prefer pbt than ibt.. norose:
so, i don't have any other option, except to take ibt one?
may i have the information related to the place (jkt) and how much it'll cost me?
i need it for job purpose.. really2 thankful for your help beer:
KLanese - 04/10/2011 12:18 PM

Quote:
wah, i prefer pbt than ibt.. norose:
so, i don't have any other option, except to take ibt one?
may i have the information related to the place (jkt) and how much it'll cost me?
i need it for job purpose.. really2 thankful for your help beer:

it's on page one gan restar beer:
restar - 04/10/2011 02:47 PM

Quote:
it's on page one gan restar beer:

sorry.. malu:

the nearest date is 16.. 175USD.. got it..

cmiiw gan, ETS is the party which is responsible for scoring bank mandiri toefl test, right?
KLanese - 04/10/2011 05:31 PM

Quote:
sorry.. malu:

the nearest date is 16.. 175USD.. got it..

cmiiw gan, ETS is the party which is responsible for scoring bank mandiri toefl test, right?

never heard about it. is it a PBT format anyway?
edo072 - 04/10/2011 05:44 PM

FYI, based on the advertisement that I read in Kompas newspaper last Sunday edition, theres going to be a US Higher Education Fair held at Hotel Kartika Chandra, on October 5th, starting from 5 pm-8 pm

one of the agenda is Toefl/SAT/GRE information session directly from its organizer, ETS

so for those of you who lives in jakarta and have questions regarding the Toefl test, you might find the event useful
beside, its free of charge :addfriends

dont ask me about the details, I'm not the organizing committee Peace:
KLanese - 04/10/2011 08:06 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By edo072
FYI, based on the advertisement that I read in Kompas newspaper last Sunday edition, theres going to be a US Higher Education Fair held at Hotel Kartika Chandra, on October 5th, starting from 5 pm-8 pm

one of the agenda is Toefl/SAT/GRE information session directly from its organizer, ETS

so for those of you who lives in jakarta and have questions regarding the Toefl test, you might find the event useful
beside, its free of charge :addfriends

dont ask me about the details, I'm not the organizing committee Peace:

Thank you gan Edo
informative share beer:
restar - 06/10/2011 04:16 PM

Quote:
never heard about it. is it a PBT format anyway?

yup, it's pbt.. it's the same, i've check the brochure that i received, the name of the provider is ETS.. i passed the test, hopefully i can do better in few more days..

i must prepare for 16th of this month..

wish me luck p

===================
update..

i called ets imperium to register for next week.. well, the guy on the phone was not very helpful.. he's somewhat being quite arrogant actually.. capedes

well, i just want to share the info i got from him.. you MUST register a week before the test.. you can do it via online or go to imperium..

16th of october, the place of test:
PT International Test Center (STN11144B)
Plaza Sentral 17th Floor Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 47 JAKARTA 12930

i wanna ask,

1. is it cheaper if i pay using the voucher (go to imperium)?

2. any suggestion on what to bring on the D-day, aside of ID card and photo?

3. is it cold?

4. can i bring food/drink?

5. i've registered via online, but haven't decided yet whether i should pay using CC or voucher..

6. if i take the test in plaza sentral, can i buy the voucher there or it's only available in imperium..

7. it is said that the score (printed version) will be sent to my address.. can i get it in the place that i took the test? im afraid that there's no one home and i'll never get the result..

sorry for the troublesome questions..
KLanese - 06/10/2011 06:02 PM

Quote:
yup, it's pbt.. it's the same, i've check the brochure that i received, the name of the provider is ETS.. i passed the test, hopefully i can do better in few more days..

i must prepare for 16th of this month..

wish me luck p

===================
update..

i called ets imperium to register for next week.. well, the guy on the phone was not very helpful.. he's somewhat being quite arrogant actually.. capedes

well, i just want to share the info i got from him.. you MUST register a week before the test.. you can do it via online or go to imperium..

16th of october, the place of test:
PT International Test Center (STN11144B)
Plaza Sentral 17th Floor Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 47 JAKARTA 12930

i wanna ask,

1. is it cheaper if i pay using the voucher (go to imperium)?

2. any suggestion on what to bring on the D-day, aside of ID card and photo?

3. is it cold?

4. can i bring food/drink?

5. i've registered via online, but haven't decided yet whether i should pay using CC or voucher..

6. if i take the test in plaza sentral, can i buy the voucher there or it's only available in imperium..

sorry for the troublesome questions..

1. Yes, voucher costs only Rp 1.7 million. while Credit card will cost 175USD beer:

2. Just bring your valid ID and confirmation ticket (*after you register on line, you can print the confirmation ticket directly), photograph will be executed on the spot through a web cam

3. Yes, especially when the AC blower has just been cleaned and the freon has just been refilled hammer:

4. Yes, you can. Eating or drinking will be allowed during the 10 minute-mandatory break (after listening before speaking). I have no idea for PBT since there isn't a speaking section \(

5. I recommend the voucher for it's cheaper. Save your money for :games: ngakak

6. The official vendor of the iBT Voucher is only @ ITC (the Imperium building), but you can take the test in any place / test centers you like

Btw, are you sure it's gonna be a PBT format?? bingung
restar - 06/10/2011 08:59 PM

Quote:
1. Yes, voucher costs only Rp 1.7 million. while Credit card will cost 175USD beer:

2. Just bring your valid ID and confirmation ticket (*after you register on line, you can print the confirmation ticket directly), photograph will be executed on the spot through a web cam

3. Yes, especially when the AC blower has just been cleaned and the freon has just been refilled hammer:

4. Yes, you can. Eating or drinking will be allowed during the 10 minute-mandatory break (after listening before speaking). I have no idea for PBT since there isn't a speaking section \(

5. I recommend the voucher for it's cheaper. Save your money for :games: ngakak

6. The official vendor of the iBT Voucher is only @ ITC (the Imperium building), but you can take the test in any place / test centers you like

Btw, are you sure it's gonna be a PBT format?? bingung

no, i mean it's pbt when mandiri hires ets for its toefl test, i guess it's more cheaper that way, i dunno for sure why..

1. i see
2. o, i thought we must bring 3x4 photo
3. haha.. i think i'll bring a jacket
4. speaking.. the most challenging part (for me).. is it interview by a native speaker? yup, the pbt didn't have speaking part..
5. & 6. thank u for the info..

thanks a lot for the info.. i'll buy the voucher then.. D

by the way, what's the answer for my last question Peace:

Quote:
7. it is said that the score (printed version) will be sent to my address.. can i get it in the place that i took the test? im afraid that there's no one home and i'll never get the result..

is it possible that i take the printed version in the place of test, like EPT LIA?
Page 29 of 42 | ‹ First  < 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]