English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
Total Views: 98131 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 30 of 42 | ‹ First  < 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 >  Last ›

KLanese - 07/10/2011 12:30 PM

Whoooaaa!! there wasn't the 7th question, you edited it anyway cd

Quote:
Original Posted By restar
no, i mean it's pbt when mandiri hires ets for its toefl test, i guess it's more cheaper that way, i dunno for sure why..

1. i see
2. o, i thought we must bring 3x4 photo
3. haha.. i think i'll bring a jacket
4. speaking.. the most challenging part (for me).. is it interview by a native speaker? yup, the pbt didn't have speaking part..
5. & 6. thank u for the info..

thanks a lot for the info.. i'll buy the voucher then.. D

by the way, what's the answer for my last question Peace:

is it possible that i take the printed version in the place of test, like EPT LIA?

7. Yes, why not. Will u register on line by yourself or will have somebody done that for you?

This is the way:
Select Score Recipients: Part 1 of 2

You may send your scores to four score recipients as part of your test fee. DO NOT include yourself as a recipient. You can view your scores online within 2 weeks after the test date. If you choose to receive a printed copy, it will be mailed to you automatically.

You can send additional score reports for a fee. See our score recipient pricing policy

The TOEFL iBT Bulletin states a candidate may update a test order's score recipients no later than 10:00pm, local time, the day preceding the candidate's test appointment.

Please select each score recipient using the search fields below. [U]If your selected institution is not listed after attempting all searches, select "Add an unlisted recipient". [/U]

*You need to know the post code of the address and don't use your own name for the recipient (use your mom or dad's name) D
macosx lover - 07/10/2011 01:19 PM

Dear all agan2...

Next month, i'm going to take ibt toefl. after checking the website, there are some test center options:

Pt. Pacific Educom (STN11759A) World Trade Center 10Th Floor Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 29-31 JAKARTA 12920 09:00 AM

Cornell Language Center (STN13402A) Rukan Manyar Block C / No. 8 Jl. Raya Manyar, Pantai Indah Kapuk JAKARTA UTARA 09:00 AM

PT. International Test Center (STN13773A) Plaza Sentral 15 Floor Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav 47 JAKARTA 12930 09:30 AM

anybody has the information about the condition of those test centers? (i mean the facility given by the test centers)

or is there any test center recommendation in jakarta??

personally, i want to take the Plaza Sentral Test Center. anybody has done toefl ibt at that test center?

thanks b4 guys. Yb
restar - 07/10/2011 05:52 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By KLanese
Whoooaaa!! there wasn't the 7th question, you edited it anyway cd

7. Yes, why not. Will u register on line by yourself or will have somebody done that for you?

This is the way:
Select Score Recipients: Part 1 of 2

You may send your scores to four score recipients as part of your test fee. DO NOT include yourself as a recipient. You can view your scores online within 2 weeks after the test date. If you choose to receive a printed copy, it will be mailed to you automatically.

You can send additional score reports for a fee. See our score recipient pricing policy

The TOEFL iBT Bulletin states a candidate may update a test order's score recipients no later than 10:00pm, local time, the day preceding the candidate's test appointment.

Please select each score recipient using the search fields below. [U]If your selected institution is not listed after attempting all searches, select "Add an unlisted recipient". [/U]

*You need to know the post code of the address and don't use your own name for the recipient (use your mom or dad's name) D

i edited it at 4.44 pm, your reply was at 5 pm.. i thought you already read the questions (including no. 7) D

thanks for all of your help.. appreciate it!! cendols wish me luck (again p )

check your underwear, btw.. ngacir:
KLanese - 08/10/2011 12:59 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By macosx lover
Dear all agan2...

Next month, i'm going to take ibt toefl. after checking the website, there are some test center options:

Pt. Pacific Educom (STN11759A) World Trade Center 10Th Floor Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 29-31 JAKARTA 12920 09:00 AM

Cornell Language Center (STN13402A) Rukan Manyar Block C / No. 8 Jl. Raya Manyar, Pantai Indah Kapuk JAKARTA UTARA 09:00 AM

PT. International Test Center (STN13773A) Plaza Sentral 15 Floor Jalan Jenderal Sudirman Kav 47 JAKARTA 12930 09:30 AM

anybody has the information about the condition of those test centers? (i mean the facility given by the test centers)

or is there any test center recommendation in jakarta??

personally, i want to take the Plaza Sentral Test Center. anybody has done toefl ibt at that test center?

thanks b4 guys. Yb

Eerrr...hope somebody here has ever taken the test in some places above. What I heard is that ITC Plaza Central has 23-24 seats in one testing room. So crowded D

Quote:
i edited it at 4.44 pm, your reply was at 5 pm.. i thought you already read the questions (including no. 7) D

thanks for all of your help.. appreciate it!! cendols wish me luck (again p )

check your underwear, btw.. ngacir:

Hehehehehe...I guess you're correct about the editing time D
All right gan restar, good luck on your TOEFL next week. Don't forget to share your experience (anything) for us here beer:
macosx lover - 08/10/2011 06:06 PM

Quote:
Eerrr...hope somebody here has ever taken the test in some places above. What I heard is that ITC Plaza Central has 23-24 seats in one testing room. So crowded D

do you have recommendation? honestly, i prefer the one which is not so crowded, because i think it might be hard to focus on the test. Yb
macosx lover - 08/10/2011 07:53 PM

finally, i have made my decision. I choose Lincoln International in Pantai Indah Kapuk for the ibt toefl test.

just for your information guys,
I bought the ibt voucher in IIEF, menara imperium kuningan, and it's worth for only 1.5millions. (around 1.485.000 IDR), not 1.7 millions as mentioned above. i paid through CIMB Niaga bank. they will give you the transfer receipt.

with 1.5million, i got:
one ibt voucher,
one CD Guide from ETS (there are some test samples for practice, videos, etc.),
one test preparation guide from ETS (a guide for 8 weeks preparing toefl)
one fancy bag... malus (well, it's not so fancy, but it's quite useful) Yb

sorry, it seems to be a promotion hammer but i only want to share my experience... cendolbig
Nagz - 09/10/2011 01:07 PM

Hi guys... I want to ask about investment in toefl test center \)

Do someone here has been worked for a toefl test center ? Or even the owner? D

I want to ask about investing in a toefl test center.. (sorry if I ask the wrong question here malu\).. So, I'm talking about creating a new toefl test center here...

Is it a nice investment from the size of revenue? How the licensing system from the ETS work? I see an opportunity here since there is not too many toefl test center here in Tangerang... Any other input will be welcome D
greenish.geekz - 12/10/2011 04:12 PM

hello dear all ...
i want to know about iBT TOEFL ..
how long do i have to wait for the result from the time i take a test??
can i get it in a week coz i need it ASAP?

can i get the software of iBT TOEFL?
could anyone share to me here??
hehehehehe
KLanese - 12/10/2011 05:08 PM

Quote:
finally, i have made my decision. I choose Lincoln International in Pantai Indah Kapuk for the ibt toefl test.

I bought the ibt voucher in IIEF, menara imperium kuningan, and it's worth for only 1.5millions. (around 1.485.000 IDR), not 1.7 millions as mentioned above. i paid through CIMB Niaga bank. they will give you the transfer receipt.

with 1.5million, i got:
one ibt voucher,

sorry, it seems to be a promotion hammer but i only want to share my experience... cendolbig

wow, nice price.
I guess it's on promotion event of the institution D

Quote:
Original Posted By Nagz
Hi guys... I want to ask about investment in toefl test center \)

Do someone here has been worked for a toefl test center ? Or even the owner? D

I want to ask about investing in a toefl test center.. (sorry if I ask the wrong question here malu\).. So, I'm talking about creating a new toefl test center here...

Is it a nice investment from the size of revenue? How the licensing system from the ETS work? I see an opportunity here since there is not too many toefl test center here in Tangerang... Any other input will be welcome D

we never know about such business, sorry D

Quote:
Original Posted By greenish.geekz
hello dear all ...
i want to know about iBT TOEFL ..
how long do i have to wait for the result from the time i take a test??
can i get it in a week coz i need it ASAP?

can i get the software of iBT TOEFL?
could anyone share to me here??
hehehehehe

it's all on the 1st page hammer:
greenish.geekz - 12/10/2011 05:17 PM

but can i get the result in one week??
as i know, we need to wait two weeks to get the result
lovefinder - 12/10/2011 07:51 PM

I would like to ask some advices where can I read some good and also challenging English articles.
I mean, do you all have any special link or site that you often visit which have some
similarities with what will I find on IELTS reading section? D

I really need to improve my reading skill. o
thank you very much guys.
just_love_u - 13/10/2011 09:29 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By lovefinder
I would like to ask some advices where can I read some good and also challenging English articles.
I mean, do you all have any special link or site that you often visit which have some
similarities with what will I find on IELTS reading section? D

I really need to improve my reading skill. o
thank you very much guys.

I think there are a lot of articles in the internet.
You can search it.just write keyword "IELTS" and so many article in there Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
restar - 15/10/2011 11:43 AM

preparing to enter the battlefield tomorrow... army:

never had the iBT in a loooong time..

ngacir:
KLanese - 15/10/2011 04:10 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By greenish.geekz
but can i get the result in one week??
as i know, we need to wait two weeks to get the result

Hi agan greenish, no TOEFL result will be issued that soon. The soonest is 10 business days (saturday and sunday are excluded) and it will still be the on line version. For the hardcopy, need to wait for another one month D

Quote:
Original Posted By just_love_u
I think there are a lot of articles in the internet.
You can search it.just write keyword "IELTS" and so many article in there Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]

Yup, agree to agan just love ME malu

Selectively pick out and have a constant practice the best source (my best recommendation is the Cambridge for sure) beer:

Quote:
preparing to enter the battlefield tomorrow... army:

never had the iBT in a loooong time..

ngacir:

Woow...taking the test tomorrow morning @9 am? be there 30 minutes earlier D

I wish best luck for the "BATTLEFIELD" in TOEFL area. Mission must be successfully accomplished! army:

IMO, this is my verison of battlefield

Spoiler for My Battlefield
Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]

:thumbup
P4BL0 - 17/10/2011 04:18 PM

Quote:

i wanna ask,

1. is it cheaper if i pay using the voucher (go to imperium)?

Quote:
1. Yes, voucher costs only Rp 1.7 million. while Credit card will cost 175USD beer:

Quote:

with 1.5million, i got:
one ibt voucher,

Another question about iBT fee.

Should I pay USD175 via Credit Card or 1,7 mio voucher from ITC at Plaza Sentral or Mangga Dua?
With exchange rate Rp9000, paying with CC equals Rp1.575.000,-
But with Rp1.700.000 voucher from ITC, I got extra test preparation guide.
ITC does not provide CD Guide or fancy bag.

This morning I already went to IIEF at Menara Imperium but unfortunately they're out of voucher. \(
restar - 17/10/2011 06:25 PM

Quote:

I wish best luck for the "BATTLEFIELD" in TOEFL area. Mission must be successfully accomplished! army:

IMO, this is my verison of battlefield

Spoiler for My Battlefield
Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]

:thumbup

i've played that game in my friend's pc.. mine's not powerful enough to run it.. do you know what site that gives an overview aobut ur pc's specs, etc?

sorry bit oot..

anyway, i've a quite of an experience related to toefl yesterday.. but i think i'll post it when i have bit more time..

hi gan Klanese, i have a suggestion.. is it possible to edit any post in page one to gather kaskusers who have taken toefl/ielts test and want to share their stories, experience, tips n tricks?

for example:
toefl experience from agan X: link
ielts experience from agan Z: link

etc..

just a suggestion to help those who want to take toefl/ielts test in the future.. D

Quote:
Original Posted By P4BL0

Should I pay USD175 via Credit Card or 1,7 mio voucher from ITC at Plaza Sentral or Mangga Dua?

This morning I already went to IIEF at Menara Imperium but unfortunately they're out of voucher. \(

if i may to give my 2cents

up to u.. i paid using my CC because i called imperiium for gazillions times and no one answered capedes i'm afraid if i went there, no one can assist me (talk about service in here.. u know), aside from it.. well, it's faster and cheaper (i just knew it from ur post..)

again, cheaper, if u feel that those cd/bag are not important.. if u want to pay higher price for the exchange of those things, well go ahead.. \)

in my opinion, when u're going to pay for the test, u are ready for the test.. those times for learning etc should not be ur concern anymore (again, this is my opinion.. i'm stupid, bonek, rather impulsive, please if it's not suitable with ur character, don't follow it), sooo, i think the cd guide is not something i would mind about.. Peace:

for me, taking toefl test is just something that i must do after i finished my toefl prep course (years a gooo)..
if i got low score then i should study more and try it again next year.. instead of preparing/waiting for the "perfect" time (which in my case: never), my plan is: just do it.. no matter what..

i didn't even bring the kaplan/barron/the other one (the orange one.. i forget) books while others studied seriously in the test place yesterday.. just relax..
(i'm such a lazy guy hammer: nohope: )
KLanese - 18/10/2011 04:03 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By P4BL0

Well, no other options. You've got to use the credit card D

Quote:
i've played that game in my friend's pc.. mine's not powerful enough to run it.. do you know what site that gives an overview aobut ur pc's specs, etc?

sorry bit oot..

anyway, i've a quite of an experience related to toefl yesterday.. but i think i'll post it when i have bit more time..

hi gan Klanese, i have a suggestion.. is it possible to edit any post in page one to gather kaskusers who have taken toefl/ielts test and want to share their stories, experience, tips n tricks?

for example:

etc..

just a suggestion to help those who want to take toefl/ielts test in the future.. D

if i may to give my 2cents

up to u.. i paid using my CC because i called imperiium for gazillions times and no one answered capedes i'm afraid if i went there, no one can assist me (talk about service in here.. u know), aside from it.. well, it's faster and cheaper (i just knew it from ur post..)

again, cheaper, if u feel that those cd/bag are not important.. if u want to pay higher price for the exchange of those things, well go ahead.. \)

in my opinion, when u're going to pay for the test, u are ready for the test.. those times for learning etc should not be ur concern anymore (again, this is my opinion.. i'm stupid, bonek, rather impulsive, please if it's not suitable with ur character, don't follow it), sooo, i think the cd guide is not something i would mind about.. Peace:

for me, taking toefl test is just something that i must do after i finished my toefl prep course (years a gooo)..
if i got low score then i should study more and try it again next year.. instead of preparing/waiting for the "perfect" time (which in my case: never), my plan is: just do it.. no matter what..

i didn't even bring the kaplan/barron/the other one (the orange one.. i forget) books while others studied seriously in the test place yesterday.. just relax..
(i'm such a lazy guy hammer: nohope: )

I believe you just have put a great idea that in the future I'll be able to maximize this thread. Thanks gan! shakehand

Looking forward to reading your share. Pls be right back soon (I mean very soon) D
restar - 19/10/2011 11:39 PM

Quote:
Well, no other options. You've got to use the credit card D

I believe you just have put a great idea that in the future I'll be able to maximize this thread. Thanks gan! shakehand

Looking forward to reading your share. Pls be right back soon (I mean very soon) D

just trying to help D

will be back sooon.. i promise..

i wanna type right now but my brain is just too exhausted from today's *^%$*$&^%.. D ngacir:

2 weeks later for the result, eh? soooo loooonggg... the most difficult parts for me are the speaking n writing.. p
Kaerimasu - 22/10/2011 01:22 AM

Quote:
i've played that game in my friend's pc.. mine's

for example:

etc..

Hello gan,
I can't go to the link that you have mentioned before.
I just curious what is it like and it might improve my score if i take the test again.

Thank you.
serphi - 26/10/2011 01:09 AM

hi guys..
I don't know if this link already mentioned before..
but for those who want to practice TOEFL you can go to this website
testden
you can get ipod or online toefl course worth US$129 if you manage to get high score
Page 30 of 42 | ‹ First  < 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]