English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
Total Views: 98131 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 7 of 42 | ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >  Last ›

rahan - 19/10/2010 12:06 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Siberian Dmitry
Hi all,

I'll take iBT test at the end of this month, I have a question regarding copy of score report that will be mailed to our address.

I live out of my hometown and my ID card still use my hometown address, in this case I should put my address as written in my ID at the registration, right? Since I prefer to receive the hard copy report at my current address (although there will be online score report), how should I manage this?

Thank you for your input iloveindonesia

Hi there. I had the same problem when i took the IELTS test.
I didn't wanna risk that priceless certificate and trust it to POS, TIKI, or any other mail delivery service. So I took my result at the IELTS Centre where I sat the test, that is IALF Jakarta. I guess you can do the same thing.

For TOEFL IBT result, IIEF building right?
KLanese - 19/10/2010 12:30 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By rahan
hi all, I guess I'll take my time to share my IELTS experience here.
Usually people called my line of work as 'English Teacher.' However, I prefer the word 'English presenter.'

I took this test @ IALF Jakarta two months ago. Well, what i can say is this:
1. keep your concentration level high(what i mean is you need to focus) especially when you are doing the LISTENING section.
2. calm yourself during the interview session. This native speaker won't bite you. \).

It's not that difficult. You can do it. It's kinda fun.

Is it expensive? For me, yes it is. But it's worth the experience.

If you're in Jakarta and need a private tutor for this test, maybe I can help.
Or maybe not. Ciao

Thank you bro Rahan, great share beer:

Quote:
Hi all,

I'll take iBT test at the end of this month, I have a question regarding copy of score report that will be mailed to our address.

I live out of my hometown and my ID card still use my hometown address, in this case I should put my address as written in my ID at the registration, right? Since I prefer to receive the hard copy report at my current address (although there will be online score report), how should I manage this?

Thank you for your input iloveindonesia

simple: use your brother's or sister's name as the recipient shakehand:
KLanese - 19/10/2010 12:33 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By el_stup1do
Seriously, just because it's urgent does not warrants using those ungodly font size. All of us can read it just fine with the regular font.

If you have time to make huge fonts with varying colors, you should've done your research. All of those information are available online, or the least you can do is check the first page of this thread.

This really grinds my gear!

ngakak

Take it easy mod. Thanks for dropping by anyway.. D
buyuangtaruang - 19/10/2010 12:38 PM

dont remember the details, but it was 570..

i didnt take the final exam.. \(
elven11 - 19/10/2010 01:06 PM

I cant remember the details,but it was 577 \)Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
Ces fabregas - 19/10/2010 02:09 PM

i just got 258 \(
Liq - 19/10/2010 02:12 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By AngelicRayment
623 on TOEFL, but that was in 2002 \(

High score you have. o
Me, 593. How do you study? Or you're not in Indonesia?
123post - 19/10/2010 05:17 PM

490 malu:
dont judge me I'm in senior high
Siberian Dmitry - 19/10/2010 05:34 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By rahan
Hi there. I had the same problem when i took the IELTS test.
I didn't wanna risk that priceless certificate and trust it to POS, TIKI, or any other mail delivery service. So I took my result at the IELTS Centre where I sat the test, that is IALF Jakarta. I guess you can do the same thing.

For TOEFL IBT result, IIEF building right?

IIEF building? hmm.. I don't know about that ...

Thank u
Siberian Dmitry - 19/10/2010 06:16 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By KLanese
simple: use your brother's or sister's name as the recipient shakehand:

Do we fill recipient address at our account on ETS website or at the test date? I can't find recipient address at ETS website but I remember when I took institutional test at NESO Jakarta, I put desired mail address after the test.

Thank u
brekelek - 19/10/2010 11:44 PM

Quote:
Seriously, just because it's urgent does not warrants using those ungodly font size. All of us can read it just fine with the regular font.

If you have time to make huge fonts with varying colors, you should've done your research. All of those information are available online, or the least you can do is check the first page of this thread.

This really grinds my gear!

hey, don't to loud dude
i just want to get information as many as possible
by throw batas to me, it isn't solve the problem.
sorry :no offence:
soeun - 19/10/2010 11:45 PM

Wew..
shame me..
I've got 415 on TOEFL, when i was at high school ;(
my english so bad...Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]
el_stup1do - 20/10/2010 02:01 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By brekelek
hey, don't to loud dude

The information is there all along, you just need to spend some time to look for it. Either way it does not justify using extra large fonts, the use of extra large font, bright colors and/or all caps in a post is equal to yelling or screaming in the Internet.

The batas is a reminder to mind your manners next time. I consider this matter closed.
KLanese - 20/10/2010 04:53 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Ces fabregas
i just got 258 \(

ngakak
impossible! the lowest score is 310 D

Quote:
Do we fill recipient address at our account on ETS website or at the test date? I can't find recipient address at ETS website but I remember when I took institutional test at NESO Jakarta, I put desired mail address after the test.

Thank u

is this official ETS iBT TOEFL or just institutional test? If this is about iBT TOEFL, the desired recipient score address must be filled in through your account and must be done before taking the test. Otherwise, you'll get charged by USD17 for each recipient.

Quote:
Original Posted By brekelek
hey, don't to loud dude

easy bro, we're all civilized here. are you? D

Quote:
The information is there all along, you just need to spend some time to look for it. Either way it does not justify using extra large fonts, the use of extra large font, bright colors and/or all caps in a post is equal to yelling or screaming in the Internet.

The batas is a reminder to mind your manners next time. I consider this matter closed.

okay mod, thanks shakehand
Muscleboy - 21/10/2010 12:33 AM

(sorry TS finally i found my CD back, I was so clumsy and give up to early searching for it,, I apologize and thank you very much for your help. Special thanks to bro Rahan who was trying to help me. I hope you people will be succed at TOEFL or IELTS,,, )
KLanese - 21/10/2010 05:32 PM

@bro muscleboy

Have you checked this page out? beer:
https://www.kaskus.co.id/showpost.php?p=266769427&postcount=14
el_stup1do - 22/10/2010 05:59 PM

Along time ago, in a galaxy far far far far away I partake in a TOEFL test, hehehe. At that time it was still paper based and it was pretty massive, a large room filled with tons of people (my guess is around 40-50) sitting on those tablet arm chair desk. There weren't enough room for the question booklet and the scantron so I had to put the booklet on my lap.

It was definitely not a fun experience, luckily I only have to take it once. Ahh those were the days.
mikejugalukman - 23/10/2010 06:25 PM

hey guys, i will take the TOEFL iBT test on the 31st oct. i already had the preparation course and got 93 on the final ibt course test. i hope the score will get better by the time i take the original one.

i was wondering, in the speaking & writing section, how is the scoring procedure? because when in the preparation course (im using longman ibt software), by the time we finish either in writing or speaking, we should save our file into the computer, and then have our scorer to look at the answer..
my question is, how is the procedure in the original one? is the answer is going to be emailed to the scorer? or is it real-time scoring (like having 2 computer connected along the test, us and the scorer) ?
KLanese - 25/10/2010 10:24 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Muscleboy
(sorry TS finally i found my CD back, I was so clumsy and give up to early searching for it,, I apologize and thank you very much for your help. Special thanks to bro Rahan who was trying to help me. I hope you people will be succed at TOEFL or IELTS,,, )

glad that finally you could find the cd D

Quote:
Along time ago, in a galaxy far far far far away I partake in a TOEFL test, hehehe. At that time it was still paper based and it was pretty massive, a large room filled with tons of people (my guess is around 40-50) sitting on those tablet arm chair desk. There weren't enough room for the question booklet and the scantron so I had to put the booklet on my lap.

It was definitely not a fun experience, luckily I only have to take it once. Ahh those were the days.

I guess we both come from the same galaxy D
furthermore, the listening section was still using a cassette and played in the front of the classroom with a standard quality. Lucky them who sat at the first row in the class ngakak

Quote:
Original Posted By mikejugalukman
hey guys, i will take the TOEFL iBT test on the 31st oct. i already had the preparation course and got 93 on the final ibt course test. i hope the score will get better by the time i take the original one.

i was wondering, in the speaking & writing section, how is the scoring procedure? because when in the preparation course (im using longman ibt software), by the time we finish either in writing or speaking, we should save our file into the computer, and then have our scorer to look at the answer..
my question is, how is the procedure in the original one? is the answer is going to be emailed to the scorer? or is it real-time scoring (like having 2 computer connected along the test, us and the scorer) ?

your speaking and writing responses will automatically be recorded / saved and sent to the graders (2 different graders) in New Jersey and the scoring process will take for about 2 weeks.
Good luck on your test anyway! beer:
Liq - 27/10/2010 06:38 PM

Sad sad sad.
Got iBT score low low low. berduka
Page 7 of 42 | ‹ First  < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > Qualifications, iBT/PBT TOEFL & IELTS+All Related English Courses In Indonesia [Tips]