Fun with English
Total Views: 1007 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 5 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 > 

mentaldisorder - 08/11/2010 09:37 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Albafica4382
It seems that this thread has gotten a bit out of control ... To anyone who posts unnecessary, violent, and harsh comments, please refrain from doing so ... We're just trying to have fun here guys while practicing our English, so please stop these "inappropriate" comments ... Thanks in advance \)

I will try to continue now ...

If you want to pick a fight, then I will call the police jrb:

dude, lemme tell u something before judging on people here..
1. we are having fun. we do know that all of the posts here are joke. if you find it violent, sarcastic etc, you know where the exit is,right? \)

2. who the hell are you? you're nobody here and absolutely have no rights. so, I suggest you to just save your breath for your own good \)

well, lets back to the game...

if you call the police, i wont give a damn even just a bit coz all the police can be bribed, nothing to be scared of
Albafica4382 - 09/11/2010 08:36 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By mentaldisorder
dude, lemme tell u something before judging on people here..
1. we are having fun. we do know that all of the posts here are joke. if you find it violent, sarcastic etc, you know where the exit is,right? \)

2. who the hell are you? you're nobody here and absolutely have no rights. so, I suggest you to just save your breath for your own good \)

well, lets back to the game...

if you call the police, i wont give a damn even just a bit coz all the police can be bribed, nothing to be scared of

You know, some people are just a bit difficult to deal with ... First of all, it's true that I'm a nobody here and I probably don't have much right to say anything, but seeing as how I'm the one who started this thread, I think I have a "little" right to say something ... and by the way, I think I'm still rather polite when I say that you should just "refrain" from posting those kind of comments, I never actually Kicked anybody out or prohibit someone to post, so if you're gonna kick ME out of my own thread, then I definitely think you're the one that's a bit out of line ...

Look, bottom line, I don't want to start a fight or anything, so let's all just get along, and have some good old fun without insulting other people okay, thanks \)

Again, lemme continue ...

If you don't give a damn about the police and have nothing to be scared of, then I will call some terrorist friend to blow your house up D
mentaldisorder - 10/11/2010 06:46 AM

Quote:
You know, some people are just a bit difficult to deal with ... First of all, it's true that I'm a nobody here and I probably don't have much right to say anything, but seeing as how I'm the one who started this thread, I think I have a "little" right to say something ... and by the way, I think I'm still rather polite when I say that you should just "refrain" from posting those kind of comments, I never actually Kicked anybody out or prohibit someone to post, so if you're gonna kick ME out of my own thread, then I definitely think you're the one that's a bit out of line ...

Look, bottom line, I don't want to start a fight or anything, so let's all just get along, and have some good old fun without insulting other people okay, thanks \)

Again, lemme continue ...

If you don't give a damn about the police and have nothing to be scared of, then I will call some terrorist friend to blow your house up D

oh so, you're the TS here huh..
hmm,fine..
but if you think i posted insulted stuffs here, I can say that you're very sensitive and naive person..
well,anyway,my bad.. \)

if you call some of your terrosist friends to blow my house up, it won't work on my super cool house which is already installed with anti-bombs/nuclears/bullets etc
I'm sorry but you still cant win \)
(oo)nyaK - 25/11/2010 07:37 PM

Quote:
oh so, you're the TS here huh..
hmm,fine..
but if you think i posted insulted stuffs here, I can say that you're very sensitive and naive person..
well,anyway,my bad.. \)

no, u're not that bad. U're just a IF Game
lol~ Peace: no offense, just having fun o

Quote:
if you call some of your terrosist friends to blow my house up, it won't work on my super cool house which is already installed with anti-bombs/nuclears/bullets etc
I'm sorry but you still cant win \)

hmm great imajination! matabelo:

Well, if it aint work, I`ll send a truck full of mahos mahos mahos mahos s right down into your super duper cool house. I'll bet u'll love and enjoy it.. hi4 Peace:

IF GameIF GameIF GameIF Game

yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa ilovekaskus
ozekey - 25/11/2010 10:53 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By (oo)nyaK
no, u're not that bad. U're just a IF Game
lol~ Peace: no offense, just having fun o

hmm great imajination! matabelo:

Well, if it aint work, I`ll send a truck full of mahos mahos mahos mahos s right down into your super duper cool house. I'll bet u'll love and enjoy it.. hi4 Peace:

If you sent a truck full of mahos, I'm sure he will die raped by those mahos mahos and he cant continue this game
peace:
Albafica4382 - 04/12/2010 05:09 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By ozekey
If you sent a truck full of mahos, I'm sure he will die raped by those mahos mahos and he cant continue this game
peace:

If he died and can't continue this game, I will mourn his death for a while, and then go watch TRON in theaters when it comes out :thumbup
RazorSixFour - 17/01/2011 10:40 PM

Quote:
If he died and can't continue this game, I will mourn his death for a while, and then go watch TRON in theaters when it comes out :thumbup

If you going to watch TRON in theaters, then I'll ask you to buy me another ticket
riceboy - 19/01/2011 07:38 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By RazorSixFour
If you going to watch TRON in theaters, then I'll ask you to buy me another ticket
If you ask me to buy you another ticket, I'll buy you a Ticket to Ride.
drier2b - 11/02/2011 04:32 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By riceboy
If you ask me to buy you another ticket, I'll buy you a Ticket to Ride.

If you buy ticket to ride for me, i'll smooch in front of you with my love kiss
white_brain13 - 11/02/2011 06:19 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By drier2b
If you buy ticket to ride for me, i'll smooch in front of you with my love kiss

if you smooch me, i'll fly you to the Saturn
CENTAURUS.babel - 11/02/2011 08:14 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By white_brain13
if you smooch me, i'll fly you to the Saturn

if u go to the saturn ,i'l make a wish so u cant return back to the earthPeace:
gagapiga - 11/02/2011 01:23 PM

oh no, double post
V
V
V
V
gagapiga - 11/02/2011 01:24 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By CENTAURUS.babel
if u go to the saturn ,i'l make a wish so u cant return back to the earthPeace:

if he can't go back to the earth, I'll just spent my days as ussual
Justinmeow - 11/02/2011 06:28 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By gagapiga
if he can't go back to the earth, I'll just spent my days as ussual

If you spent your days as usual, I will make Justin Bieber come to your house.
thefeversback - 11/02/2011 11:18 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Justinmeow

If you spent your days as usual, I will make Justin Bieber come to your house.

if you make that pretty boy to my house, I'm sure I will burn my house with him inside.IF Game
CENTAURUS.babel - 12/02/2011 06:30 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By thefeversback
if you make that pretty boy to my house, I'm sure I will burn my house with him inside.IF Game

if u burn ur house with him,i'l call fireman squad...
Ambrosiana - 12/02/2011 07:57 AM

Quote:
if u burn ur house with him,i'l call fireman squad...

If you call fireman squad, I'll cut your telephone cable!
CENTAURUS.babel - 12/02/2011 08:09 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Ambrosiana
If you call fireman squad, I'll cut your telephone cable!

if u cut my telephone cable ,i'l report u to the policeD
Ambrosiana - 12/02/2011 08:24 AM

Quote:
if u cut my telephone cable ,i'l report u to the policeD

(it seemed we stuck around in Police station)

If you report me to the police, I'll call my lawyer
CENTAURUS.babel - 12/02/2011 09:10 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Ambrosiana
(it seemed we stuck around in Police station)

If you report me to the police, I'll call my lawyer

if u call ur lawyer, i'l bribe the judges cool:
Page 3 of 5 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 >