ACTIVITY & HOBBY
Home > LOEKELOE > ACTIVITY & HOBBY > Agan-agan ad yg suka breakdance / bboy & bgirl masuk
Total Views: 140795 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 368 of 372 | ‹ First  < 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 > 

damon - 25/06/2012 06:27 AM

ane sih suka breakdance tapi cuma suka liatnya aja soalnya ane ga bisa D ngacir:
Joker00 - 25/06/2012 01:17 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By damon
ane sih suka breakdance tapi cuma suka liatnya aja soalnya ane ga bisa D ngacir:

coba-coba aja dulu gan, ane jg dulu ga bisa ganD sekali coba nanti kalo ketagihan berlanjut deh D
SimpleBox - 25/06/2012 06:16 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Hatchbacker
ya maksud ane shuffle booming di indonesia gan
karena banyak yg ikut2an biar dibilang gaul & kece D
(CMIIW)

klo dluar negri bru dah breakdance sma tecktonik dance D

indo banyak hipster ny gan ngakaks
kevennath - 26/06/2012 04:26 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By tassobad
misi nih abang2 numpang ramein malus

ane baru muter2 bentar aje udah keringet byk banget dan ngos2an capedes . yg masih aktif biasa ngejaga stamina gimana caranya . sharee donk \( coz ane latian footwork selalu abiz dinapasnohope:

semakin sering latian ntar semakin mudah gan
ane dulu juga begitu, gampang ngos"an
dilatih aja terus, cari jurus" baru juga
hehehehe
D

Quote:
Original Posted By Hatchbacker
wah ane pengen belajar nih breakdance D
salut deh buat breakdance yg masih eksis aja gak kalah sama shuffle dance yg lg booming bnget :2thumbup

Posted with [color=orange]kaskusBetaQR[/color]

imho shuffle booming karena trend sesaat dari lmfao aja
lagi pula gw liat banyak orang shuffle pake celana ketat", padahal melbourne shuffle yang asli ga kek gitu dandanannya
ngakaks
bisa di liat ke eksisannya dari taon 70an sampe sekarang bboy & hip hop dance masih idup
D

Quote:
Original Posted By Joker00
maaf mau tanya nih

di daerah jakarta barat/selatan ada komunitas nya ga ya? kalo ada tempatnya dimana?jam berapa biasanya pd ngumpul? posisi ane di dkt taman anggrek/central park

maaf kalo salah tanya gan

Yb

di central park di taman tiap sabtu malem minggu gan
ada noh didepan jco
hehehe
D
dandyucil - 26/06/2012 06:00 PM

Ane brackdance gan ,dri tegal, agan dri mana ?
Joker00 - 28/06/2012 10:57 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By dandyucil
Ane brackdance gan ,dri tegal, agan dri mana ?

ane dari jakarta gan D

udh berhari-hari latihan masih belom dapet windmill kena pinggang mulucapedes boleh dong gan bagi2 sarannyaYb
PLocos - 30/06/2012 02:32 AM

Nama : Paulus
Lokasi :Semarang
a.k.a : Precious Locos
crew : Hustle Kingz
Moves fav. : all round a.k.a semua suka D
kevennath - 30/06/2012 02:45 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By PLocos
Nama : Paulus
Lokasi :Semarang
a.k.a : Precious Locos
crew : Hustle Kingz
Moves fav. : all round a.k.a semua suka D

wokesep
stalky
dudu
plocos
pumapuma - 30/06/2012 10:46 AM

Nama : Gio
Lokasi :Tangerang
a.k.a : Cyclops
crew : Fireflies
Moves fav. : powamuv!
TneicniV - 02/07/2012 10:39 PM

bro, di tutorial step by stepnya kok gak ada powermovesnya yak? ane lg mau blajar powermoves sihh.. hehehe thanks b4 broo
SimpleBox - 03/07/2012 11:38 AM

yg baru dateng semua ny welcome shakehand2
theobgyn - 04/07/2012 05:58 PM

BOTY indonesia gagal nih gara" koruptor capedes
SimpleBox - 05/07/2012 11:10 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By theobgyn
BOTY indonesia gagal nih gara" koruptor capedes

wkkwkw ada' aj ya bisa gagal gitu ane kg tw alesan ny apa
theobgyn - 05/07/2012 01:45 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By SimpleBox
wkkwkw ada' aj ya bisa gagal gitu ane kg tw alesan ny apa

iya gan,baca di bboyindo katanya kemenpora udh setuju,gara" hambalang duit dr pemerintah dikurangin ke kemenpora.ampuun betul ini !
cendoldonkgan - 05/07/2012 09:48 PM

numpang lewat ah..mampir2 kemari udah berbau politik nih hahahahaha
Boltz8 - 07/07/2012 08:47 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By cendoldonkgan
numpang lewat ah..mampir2 kemari udah berbau politik nih hahahahaha

wkwkwkwkkwkwk ngakakngakakngakakngakak
kevennath - 08/07/2012 07:01 AM

yoyoyo
biar kaga sepi, mumpung lagi hot"nya r16 nih
menurut tanggapan agan" O.U.R. system yang dipake dyzee di R16 itu seperti apa? kelemahan kelebihan mungkin, ato opini
hehehehe
D
SimpleBox - 08/07/2012 09:04 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By kevennath
yoyoyo
biar kaga sepi, mumpung lagi hot"nya r16 nih
menurut tanggapan agan" O.U.R. system yang dipake dyzee di R16 itu seperti apa? kelemahan kelebihan mungkin, ato opini
hehehehe
D

wah om kepin post nya udh 3000 :selamat
SimpleBox - 10/07/2012 03:28 PM

"After an hour your power goes sour." - Frosty Freeze

"A lot of it is mental - you have to not fear your opponent. That's the number one thing, first off. Don't underestimate anybody, but don't fear anybody." - Roxrite

"A lot of people say, what's foundation and they think 6 step or 2 step, you know what, those are just basic moves. Foundation is your basic, your feeling, your self expression. That's your foundation. Foundation is a feeling. You have to feel it first, with the move that you're doing. If you're doing a basic move and you don't feel it that's not your foundation. If you're dancing to the music that means you feel it. My inspirations are the ones that inspire me to feel the music." - Bam Bam

"A teacher is just a student who is farther along the path and can show the way. In every student is a master waiting to be born." - Otis Funkmeyer

"Always a student, never a master." - Mr. Wiggles

"As far as being traditional, it's not because people say there are set rules for the dance. That's what we feel. We give respect to people who don't really do traditional style moves. We give them props also. But that's what we feel so that's what we do." - Abstrak, Skill Methods Crew

"B-Boying is for everybody." - Ken Swift, Rock Steady Crew

"Back then, everybody just bugged out. There was no certain style. You're letting yourself out. You're getting loose." - Free, Circle of Fire and Shape Shifters

"Battles are like my kids, I don't lose them." - Alien Ness

"BBoying is a dance. You can represent however you want as long as your making a connection to the music." - Free, Circle of Fire and Shape Shifters

"BBoying is an art. We're artists and we're putting ourselves up to be judged. That's our choice so you have to be willing to accept the loss or the win or whichever way it goes." - Paranoid Android

"BBoying is my air." - BBoy Patron

"BBoying takes the best from each dance form and makes it it's own. Similarly to how Bruce Lee took the best from each fighting style and brought into together in his style Jeet Kune Do. You take the best from each to make a new style." - BBoy Tailz

"Becoming a good dancer is not just the learning of complicated moves and routines, it's a philosophy and a way of life. Taking your art and skills to the next level, which is PURE MASTERSHIP, complete confidence within yourself." - Greg Campbellock Jr.

"Carpenters bend wood; fletchers bend arrows; wise men fashion themselves." - Buddha

"Competition, of course, is the essence of every aspect of hip-hop culture, be it graffiti, emceeing, DJ-ing - what makes it real is the battle." - Kid Freeze

"Dance has to come from within and not by imitating others and biting their style. It's all about being true to yourself." - B-Boy Serge

"Dance is a vocabulary. Can you recite the vocabulary forwards and backwards and add new words?" - BBoy Vietnam

"Dance is infinite." - Storm, Battle Squad

"Dance is the universal language. You can meet someone in a club who's Japanese, not say a damn word and dance all night." - Mr Wiggles

"Dancing is the body talking. You can say anything you want." - Salah

"Do you dance because of the music or because you want to win? It's fun! That's why you dance! Not because you need to beat this guy, but because it brings you joy. " - Buddha Stretch

"Don't be afraid to battle cats. The only way you're going to get better is battling the people that are better than you." - Poe One

"Each individual cat got up and did his thing. It wasn't like today where they come down and put down some nice linoleum so you don't get burnt up. I mean, we used to b-boy right in the middle of the park with broken glass everywhere! And you'd get up and you'd be all scratched and burised and bleeding and you would be ready to go right back in the circle. You'd just wipe the glass off your elbows and go right back in." - Jazzy Jay

"Every breaker that is interested in not being a biter or a clone wants to create their own style." - BBoy Fresh, LA Breakers

"Foundation isn't a move." - Ken Swift

"Have conviction when you dance, don't just dance like it don't mean nothing." Teknyc, Skill Methods Crew

"He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful." - Lao Tzu

"I am what you see when you see me dance. That's me," - Focus

"I battle for meat, if I don't win, I don't eat." - Alien Ness

"I don't believe B Boying is a natural talent. It's the drive to improve that matters." - Bboy Katsu

"I don't honestly believe in rank, I think each person is equal. If you're a beginning b-boy and another has been doing it 10 years, you're still the same person. You're still dancers. More knowledge doesn't mean you're better than anyone else." - Thesis

"I learned from watching a little bit of everyone. I always try to stay open minded and I think that every dancer should. Don't be afraid to experiment, you gotta make it your own." - Bam Bam

"I taught them everything they know, but not everything I know." - James Brown

"I think new dancers need to understand that foundation is a feeling and you have to adapt it, and it takes time. A breakdancing move like a windmill or a headspin does not make you a BBoy. It takes time, you have to understand it, you need to grow into it. It can be for anyone. Any culture can learn it and be a BBoy." - Bam Bam

"I'm not gonna change my way of dance because I lost and the judge tells me I should do it a certain way." - Roxrite

"If everybody does the same thing, there is no BBoying." - BBoy Smurf, Zulu Kingz / Boogie Brats

"If haters hadn't made me angry and made me practice, I wouldn't have gotten this good." - Bebe

"If people start questioning what you're doing, that means you're doing something right. Don't quit." - Poe One

"If you don't toprock before you go down and do footwork, you're not really BBoying." - Popmaster Fabel, Rock Steady Crew

"If you have the form right and mess up and fall into something else, that's a move. You just gotta add style to it." - Thesis

"If you look at it, b-boying is other styles combined to one thing-into your own style. You adapt from everything you've seen and learned, and that's how you express yourself. If you learn other dances, you can incorporate them and express yourself even more-that much stronger." - Thesis

"If you really look at hip-hop dance, it's really a rites-of-passage thing. You never see the arms release down. They're always up in fighting position. It's going to war. What do we say? We say your're going to battle. You go out there and fight." - Rennie Harris/Street Dance Legend

"If you think too much about being original, you're gonna be stuck some day. The most stupid or easy movements can be dope; don't dig too deep!" - Menno

"If you want to join the ranks of the people who changed the game, change yourself and the people around you as well." - Bebe

"If you're asking me what you need to do to be a good dancer than you already messed up. Nobody defines me. I define me. You have to ask yourself what you need to do to be a good dancer. That's the only way to develop your own unique style." - Buddha Stretch

"If you're not messing up every now and then at practice, you're not doing anything above your ability to progress." - Crazy Legs

"If you're really passionate about something, man, it always just kinda falls into place." - BBoy Thesis

"In order to express yourself fluently with the art of dance, think of styles as vocabularies. The more moves you know the more fluently you can speak." - Free, Circle of Fire and Shape Shifters

"Inspiration leads to motivation. Motivation leads to creation." - BBoy Crumbs
setiawanyes - 14/07/2012 08:42 PM

wah... anggotanya banyak juga gan

semoga exis trs grupnya
Page 368 of 372 | ‹ First  < 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 > 
Home > LOEKELOE > ACTIVITY & HOBBY > Agan-agan ad yg suka breakdance / bboy & bgirl masuk