Kalimantan Barat
Home > Kaskuser Regional > INDONESIA > KALIMANTAN > Kalimantan Barat > Let's Learn English Together
Total Views: 35290 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 290 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›

miss.cita - 14/01/2011 06:17 AM
#41

Quote:
Original Posted By dy2_number9
Morning all \)
'Ve a nice friday for all of us o

Are everybody ready to join in our gath on sunday? \)Let's Learn English Together


Good morning, bro dy... \)

*is everybody ready to join...
nouns/things contained word "every" (everyone, everything, etc) are counted as single instead of plural... \)
dy2_number9 - 14/01/2011 07:18 AM
#42

Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita


Good morning, bro dy... \)

*is everybody ready to join...
nouns/things contained word "every" (everyone, everything, etc) are counted as single instead of plural... \)


Sure, I'm sory for that..
What's ur plan for this day cita?Let's Learn English Together
zcurut - 14/01/2011 07:33 AM
#43

Quote:
Original Posted By hanansuwardheni
Are you mad? \)Let's Learn English Together


mastah o
Quote:

Quote:
Original Posted By dy2_number9
Morning all \)
'Ve a nice friday for all of us o

Are everybody ready to join in our gath on sunday? \)Let's Learn English Together


Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
Good morning, bro dy... \)

*is everybody ready to join...
nouns/things contained word "every" (everyone, everything, etc) are counted as single instead of plural... \)


Quote:
Original Posted By dy2_number9
Sure, I'm sory for that..
What's ur plan for this day cita?Let's Learn English Together



wah, very busy this morning...
morning all..

@miss cinta..
is it right??
Quote:
Original Posted By k.f.c
Paws: 1400

600 post again D


i think 600 post anymore D
straide - 14/01/2011 08:04 AM
#44

Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
nouns/things contained word "every" (everyone, everything, etc) are counted as single instead of plural... \)

*counted as singular \)

Quote:
Original Posted By zcurut

is it right??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indefinite_pronoun
zcurut - 14/01/2011 08:06 AM
#45

Quote:
Original Posted By straide
*counted as singular \)


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indefinite_pronoun


wah, mastah :matabelo
straide - 14/01/2011 08:15 AM
#46

Quote:
Original Posted By zcurut
wah, mastah :matabelo

yeah lorr, wikipedia memang mastah one :matabelo *i guess manglish is not in the rule XD
miss.cita - 14/01/2011 08:24 AM
#47

Quote:
Original Posted By dy2_number9
Sure, I'm sory for that..
What's ur plan for this day cita?Let's Learn English Together


bro dyyy....
dun be sorry... =)
today? nothing, just go to work as always...
well thou, prepare things for the gath as well..

I DUN WANT TO SEE YOU NOT ATTENDING THE GATH!!!
It's a warning... p

Quote:
Original Posted By zcurut
mastah o


wah, very busy this morning...
morning all..

@miss cinta..
is it right??

i think 600 post anymore D


which one is right??
good morning, Mr. RL to be... o

Quote:
Original Posted By straide
*counted as singular \)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indefinite_pronoun


aaaa... fail fail... ngakak
thanks for the correction, darl... o
kiss
miss.cita - 14/01/2011 08:25 AM
#48

Quote:
Original Posted By straide
yeah lorr, wikipedia memang mastah one :matabelo *i guess manglish is not in the rule XD


=,=

see the word that i put in bold...
zcurut - 14/01/2011 08:28 AM
#49

Quote:
Original Posted By straide
yeah lorr, wikipedia memang mastah one :matabelo *i guess manglish is not in the rule XD


no, mr straide is the mastah D

Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
bro dyyy....
dun be sorry... =)
today? nothing, just go to work as always...
well thou, prepare things for the gath as well..

I DUN WANT TO SEE YOU NOT ATTENDING THE GATH!!!
It's a warning... p

which one is right??
good morning, Mr. RL to be... o



aaaa... fail fail... ngakak
thanks for the correction, darl... o
kiss


i ask you, you ask me hammer:
morning too..
have you arrived at the office o
miss.cita - 14/01/2011 08:39 AM
#50

Quote:
Original Posted By zcurut
no, mr straide is the mastah D

i ask you, you ask me hammer:
morning too..
have you arrived at the office o


ROFL...
ya, i hv... \)
had ur breakfast, bro?? o
straide - 14/01/2011 08:44 AM
#51

Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
see the word that i put in bold...

try to replace that word with 1 english word! XD

Quote:
Original Posted By zcurut
have you arrived at the office o

i think office is an enclosed place. should we use "in" instead? "at" is more to "at work". donow lor~~
straide - 14/01/2011 08:47 AM
#52

Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
ROFL...
ya, i hv... \)
had ur breakfast, bro?? o

wah lau didn't ask me \( i haven't had mine yet lol
miss.cita - 14/01/2011 08:47 AM
#53

Quote:
Original Posted By straide
try to replace that word with 1 english word! XD


i think office is an enclosed place. should we use "in" instead? "at" is more to "at work". donow lor~~


it's indeed, bro... o
miss.cita - 14/01/2011 08:48 AM
#54

Quote:
Original Posted By straide
wah lau didn't ask me \( i haven't had mine yet lol


ngakak
oopss... i missed it... sorry... p
straide - 14/01/2011 08:54 AM
#55

Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
it's indeed, bro... o

cannot lah... wikipedia "is indeed a" mastah one. added 3 words ady.. some moh deleting 1 word XD
miss.cita - 14/01/2011 08:56 AM
#56

Quote:
Original Posted By straide
cannot lah... wikipedia "is indeed a" mastah one. added 3 words ady.. some moh deleting 1 word XD


aiyooo... =,='
anw, i beg u plz not to use ur manglish here...
*i wonder if my accent has changed as well* \(
straide - 14/01/2011 09:07 AM
#57

Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
aiyooo... =,='
anw, i beg u plz not to use ur manglish here...
*i wonder if my accent has changed as well* \(

LOL manglish is derived from english wohh, still english mah XD chill hahaha
zcurut - 14/01/2011 09:12 AM
#58

Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
ROFL...
ya, i hv... \)
had ur breakfast, bro?? o


yes, i have o
what are you doing today? o

Quote:
Quote:
Original Posted By straide
try to replace that word with 1 english word! XD


i think office is an enclosed place. should we use "in" instead? "at" is more to "at work". donow lor~~


Quote:
Original Posted By straide
wah lau didn't ask me \( i haven't had mine yet lol


Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
it's indeed, bro... o


Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
ngakak
oopss... i missed it... sorry... p


Quote:
Original Posted By straide
cannot lah... wikipedia "is indeed a" mastah one. added 3 words ady.. some moh deleting 1 word XD


Quote:
Original Posted By miss.cita
aiyooo... =,='
anw, i beg u plz not to use ur manglish here...
*i wonder if my accent has changed as well* \(


Quote:
Original Posted By straide
LOL manglish is derived from english wohh, still english mah XD chill hahaha




very like this conversation :thumbup
ikann - 14/01/2011 09:16 AM
#59

morning all..
huff..
hungry e..
have nothing for breakfast T_T
miss.cita - 14/01/2011 09:17 AM
#60

Quote:
Original Posted By straide
LOL manglish is derived from english wohh, still english mah XD chill hahaha


i see....
i see....
i see...
berbusa:
Page 3 of 290 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
Home > Kaskuser Regional > INDONESIA > KALIMANTAN > Kalimantan Barat > Let's Learn English Together