ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > (Share) How a Song Touched You?
Total Views: 8608 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 23 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›

vincmeistersss - 25/02/2011 09:03 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By deshasya
andrea bocceli and sarah - time to say goodbye, well i dont really know what the song really want to tell but i just love listening to it. the girl from indonesia mencari bakat once sang this for her performance.

which girl?
singing with who?
i never knew it..
Ambrosiana - 25/02/2011 05:10 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By vincmeistersss
which girl?
singing with who?
i never knew it..

I suspect you're not in Indonesia at that time.... Is it true Sis Vincmeistersss?
It was so famous performance in Indonesia Mencari Bakat
You should check this out!
this girl really have talent!
Spoiler for Putri Ayu - Time to Say Goodbye
[youtube]OhU-PvMnFGU[/youtube]

The song came again in Indonesia's Got Talent show...
But you should not hope to hear Sarah Brightman in Indonesian version...
Still so far... (I'm a bit cruel about it since so many people said, "Oooh, it's better than Sarah!..." I said, "How come? Are you deaf?...")
I love Indonesia...
but if we talk about quality here... I could mention lack of power, lack of spelling, tone, voice color, etc if we compared it with Mrs. Brightman...

AND DON'T EVER COMPARE THIS MAN WITH BOCELLI... I think I'm gonna cry in shame if somebody say that....

Spoiler for Tara & Vania Larissa - Time to Say Goodbye
[youtube]xv6D4mdRTBU[/youtube]

Btw, I get a little bit curious, what's Vincmeistersss mean? Why triple 's'?...
vincmeistersss - 26/02/2011 11:44 AM

^ ^ ^

whoaa.. of course I know the show.. And I watched some performances of her.. She sang Ave Maria very beautifully.
But I never knew that she also performed Time To Say Goodbye too.. Well, I didn't follow the show much anyway. Thanks for the link beer:

The second one a.k.a Vania, i never heard her name, never watched her performance before this. She can sing yes, but I don't get the feeling Sarah delivers to us.

This ID actually belongs to my friend, I just took one of his klonengan.. Peace:
zanoey - 26/02/2011 04:22 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Ambrosiana
Music touch us in many ways. Sometimes it seems so subjective so that we shouldn't view in the same way about how somebody interested to a song.

Some of my friends felt passion and strong when heard Queen singing "We Are The Champions"

Spoiler for We Are The Champion
(Share) How a Song Touched You?

National (Football) Team's Supporters were crying when "Indonesia Raya" echoed in Gelora Bung Karno stadium

Spoiler for Indonesia Raya

My high school's friend felt spirit and courage when heard Helloween singing "Power"

Spoiler for Helloween Fans

My neighbour was so sad when heard dangdut song "mandul" (since she might want a child?...)

Spoiler for Sad neighbour

I just saw a Junior High student doin' head-bangin' when he heard "I heart you" by the cenat cenut band.

Spoiler for Head bangin' Junior High Student

For me?...
Hmm, I like when Sinatra sing "My Way" since I think it would be so cool to do anything on my own way, and I really agree him about it.

Spoiler for Sinatra singing My Way
(Share) How a Song Touched You? (Share) How a Song Touched You?

... And I stood tall
... And did it my way....

How about you?
Please share your opinion about how a song touched you...

Feel free to state your opinion.

I hope some of these kaskuser friends could share their words here:
Agan Cove Cover - I inspired by you to make this threads
Agan Penyulap - Mohon suasana diramaikan dengan sihir kata-kata anda... dan mungkin anda bisa berbagi cerita tentang kecintaan anda pada... errr... Justin Biebier?... (Wkwkwk, are these long words made you open your dictionary?)
Agan Undervolt - who have deep knowledge about music and a loyalty to avoid pop
Agan/Sis (?) Vincmeistersss - Pardon me that I couldn't guess whether you male/female - the name is a little bit feminine... No Offence
Sis Olli3 - who has deep knowledge in English and also love music...

ilovekaskus ilovekaskus ilovekaskus

hahaha., are you sure that your friend head-banging when he heard i heart you song from SM*SH?
OMG,, what kind of joke ngakak
rosoneroo - 26/02/2011 04:47 PM

for me,
Mariah Carey songs HERO can touch my heart...
:2thumbup
Ambrosiana - 26/02/2011 07:57 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By vincmeistersss

This ID actually belongs to my friend, I just took one of his klonengan.. Peace:

Ow, I think too serious about your name, I thought it's game character or something...

Quote:
Original Posted By zanoey
hahaha., are you sure that your friend head-banging when he heard i heart you song from SM*SH?

Wkwkwk, If I found it in real world, I hope I could videotape and upload it to Kaskus...
Ambrosiana - 26/02/2011 08:20 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By rosoneroo
for me,

Ow, Miss 8 Octave... I love her too...
This is one of her song which made me daydreaming all-day...

Spoiler for Mariah - Do You Know
[youtube]qtACNU1jPVI&feature=related[/youtube]
zanoey - 26/02/2011 09:10 PM

Quote:

Wkwkwk, If I found it in real world, I hope I could videotape and upload it to Kaskus...

wkwkwkw., yeah.. and your friend will be a famous person.. like shinta and jojo keong racun
ngakak
edogawaoo - 26/02/2011 11:41 PM

When I'm confused, down, frustrated, lost, and torn in between, I listen to Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson

"Take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway".

The lyric says it all =)
Ambrosiana - 27/02/2011 09:56 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By edogawaoo

"Take a risk, take a chance, make a change and breakaway".
The lyric says it all =)

Wow, I'm sure it's really inspiring lyric....
I think that's all we need to overcome the obstacles!....

BERJUANG!
changetheworld - 27/02/2011 10:45 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By rosoneroo
for me,

hello eveyone D new here
i agree with you.. I love this song too. when i heard this song, i felt like had a great motivation \)(Share) How a Song Touched You?
Ambrosiana - 27/02/2011 11:58 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By changetheworld
hello eveyone D new here
i agree with you.. I love this song too. when i heard this song, i felt like had a great motivation \)(Share) How a Song Touched You?

Ah, you are welcome with open heart here...
Hey, you must have certain touching song in your life...
Come share us...
milkaholic88 - 27/02/2011 01:59 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By zanoey

Quote:

then put them in to MTV head bangers, and you'll see they are going to be slaughtered kicked slashed punched eaten by real head bangers ngakak
Ambrosiana - 27/02/2011 03:19 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By milkaholic88
then put them in to MTV head bangers, and you'll see they are going to be slaughtered kicked slashed punched eaten by real head bangers ngakak

ngakak
That's completely true!
C'mon Agan Milkaholic88, share your moment when a song touched you...
We'll listen enthusiastically...
milkaholic88 - 27/02/2011 04:02 PM

Quote:
ngakak
That's completely true!
C'mon Agan Milkaholic88, share your moment when a song touched you...
We'll listen enthusiastically...

i used to listen Rock Metal song,metallica i'm loving them and i used to love head banging D,i love Rap as well especially eminem songs but i rarely listening music now.

a song touched me??let see. i usually being touched when the song is about mother D (what a Rocker)

Mocking Bird by eminem the song is quite nice, he shows us a different side of him as a father, his love the daughter very much.

sometimes when someone made me sad i used to listen "Seek and Destroy" by Metallica, it made my day up again D
Ambrosiana - 27/02/2011 04:53 PM

Quote:
i used to listen Rock Metal song,metallica i'm loving them and i used to love head banging D,i love Rap as well especially eminem songs but i rarely listening music now.

Hail the Metal King! black cover was so popular when I was Senior High. I like their songs. But my most fav albums are Load and Reload. Go Carpe Diem, Baby! Hahaha... Those were their 'softest' album, right?
It's too bad I couldn't enjoy rap much, but I always amaze about how they could find cool rhyme for their lyrics.

Quote:

a song touched me??let see. i usually being touched when the song is about mother D (what a Rocker)
D

Ah, it's so human. Don't worry. Even Metallica had "Mama Said" song...
milkaholic88 - 27/02/2011 06:55 PM

Quote:
Hail the Metal King! black cover was so popular when I was Senior High. I like their songs. But my most fav albums are Load and Reload. Go Carpe Diem, Baby! Hahaha... Those were their 'softest' album, right?
It's too bad I couldn't enjoy rap much, but I always amaze about how they could find cool rhyme for their lyrics.

ahh nice, but still can't reach the best "the black album" \)

Quote:

D
Uesugikenshin - 28/02/2011 01:36 AM

a song that touch my heart huh?

[youtube]i8SWV5FsCd8[/youtube]

this one touch my heart the moment i hear the intro
the song tell us about a soldier's feeling
that away from home and fighting a war that he don't want to be part of it
and he misses his hometown so much :mewek
Ambrosiana - 28/02/2011 11:10 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Uesugikenshin

this one touch my heart the moment i hear the intro
the song tell us about a soldier's feeling
that away from home and fighting a war that he don't want to be part of it
and he misses his hometown so much :mewek

Hmm I agree...
IMO, Avenged Sevenfold is a modern band who played in old-school style. Remind me about GNR era where hard rock and rock n' roll still rule in 90's
Evangeline - 01/03/2011 03:01 AM

Quote:
Mocking Bird by eminem the song is quite nice, he shows us a different side of him as a father, his love the daughter very much.

I consider Eminem as one of the great poets of all time! D

Quote:

I wonder how old you are if you were listening to black album in high school lol ;)

my fave song from metallica is nothing else matters... which happens to be the first English song / non children song I memorized... I was in Elementary school that time D
Page 3 of 23 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > (Share) How a Song Touched You?