Kepulauan Riau
Home > Kaskuser Regional > INDONESIA > SUMATERA > Kepulauan Riau > ~• ۩ Coffee Shop Chit-Chat Room ۩ •~
Total Views: 8844 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 37 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›

akumintatambah - 10/03/2011 08:25 PM
#41

Quote:
Original Posted By m.davi08
i'v done, not i'm done p
fish bone? i already have it malu: ngakaks

oo heck, i dont know it D


no, I'm is correct
because it isn't followed by any noun
army:
m.davi08 - 10/03/2011 08:27 PM
#42

Quote:
Original Posted By akumintatambah
no, I'm is correct
because it isn't followed by any noun
army:


ok mastah ~• ۩ Coffee Shop Chit-Chat Room ۩ •~
please teah me english malu:
chapet - 10/03/2011 08:29 PM
#43

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng


What I mean is.... Can you be more polite here Mr.Chapet by not "often using" an explicited content..harsh words here malu: hammer:

but I think that sort of kind of word is in Your English Blood hammer: I think It's hard for you to "not let it" use here hammer: ngakaks


oh about hars words extc..
D

nice advice and ur understanding mr.activist..i really apriciate that D

u know, its kinda hard to use *theory english* on my english conversation..bcause i used to speak slank english in my life society D
ive just got a litle english theory..

thanks shakehand: kisss

and..hardly to type while mobile \(

Quote:
Original Posted By akumintatambah


no, I'm is correct
because it isn't followed by any noun
army:


yep, u are right..
U have a great skill in english bro..~• ۩ Coffee Shop Chit-Chat Room ۩ •~
TehObeng - 10/03/2011 08:29 PM
#44

Quote:
Original Posted By Otak.Otak
hello all

this thread very awesome matabelo:

the word "fun tech" is legal in here ? o


you are too exaggerate bot nohope:
btw... what is that word you said? eek: hammer:

Quote:
Original Posted By m.davi08
do you mean fun teach ?


Who's Teaching Funny here?? genit:

Quote:
Original Posted By akumintatambah
no, I'm is correct
because it isn't followed by any noun
army:


do you guys always had to deal like this all the time? nohope:

before that.. I'm sorry if My Grammar wasn't that good enough malu:
Otak.Otak - 10/03/2011 08:30 PM
#45

Quote:
Original Posted By m.davi08
do you mean fun teach ?


no teach
but tech

if we are use the word
must be have lisence from Teh.O a.k.a Fun tech trademaker o
Otak.Otak - 10/03/2011 08:32 PM
#46

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng
you are too exaggerate bot nohope:
btw... what is that word you said? eek: hammer:



Who's Teaching Funny here?? genit:



do you guys always had to deal like this all the time? nohope:

before that.. I'm sorry if My Grammar wasn't that good enough malu:


the word like be ... "you know who what i mean" o
m.davi08 - 10/03/2011 08:34 PM
#47

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng



do you guys always had to deal like this all the time? nohope:

before that.. I'm sorry if My Grammar wasn't that good enough malu:

do you think just your grammar? my grammar too nohope:
please teach me malu:
Quote:
Original Posted By Otak.Otak
no teach
but tech

if we are use the word
must be have lisence from Teh.O a.k.a Fun tech trademaker o


oo, so our mr.activist made that word eek:
please dont use that word in here D
TehObeng - 10/03/2011 08:37 PM
#48

Quote:
Original Posted By chapet
oh about hars words extc..
D

nice advice and ur understanding mr.activist..i really apriciate that D

u know, its kinda hard to use *theory english* on my english conversation..bcause i used to speak slank english in my life society D
ive just got a litle english theory..

thanks shakehand: kisss

and..hardly to type while mobile \(



yep, u are right..
U have a great skill in english bro..~• ۩ Coffee Shop Chit-Chat Room ۩ •~



That's ok malu: don't mention it o

I've often heard & used slank english as well in my daily life D
coz It's soo soo emo \( \( hammer:

just kidding... Peace: p

Still outside taking your Jr. for a walk ndra?? eek:



Btw.. Teja Sukma Admaja is indeed had a Great English Skill :thumbup

Quote:
Original Posted By Otak.Otak
no teach
but tech

if we are use the word
must be have lisence from Teh.O a.k.a Fun tech trademaker o



Cannot lah use that in here ok army:
Otak.Otak - 10/03/2011 08:37 PM
#49

Quote:
Original Posted By m.davi08
do you think just your grammar? my grammar too nohope:
please teach me malu:


oo, so our mr.activist made that word eek:
please dont use that word in here D


Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng
That's ok malu: don't mention it o

I've often heard & used slank english as well in my daily life D
coz It's soo soo emo \( \( hammer:

just kidding... Peace: p

Still outside taking your Jr. for a walk ndra?? eek:



Btw.. Teja Sukma Admaja is indeed had a Great English Skill :thumbup




Cannot lah use that in here ok army:


yes sir army:

what a topic now in friday night kliwon ? takuts
akumintatambah - 10/03/2011 08:38 PM
#50

Quote:
Original Posted By m.davi08
ok mastah ~• ۩ Coffee Shop Chit-Chat Room ۩ •~
please teah me english malu:


nohope:

Quote:
Original Posted By chapet
oh about hars words extc..
D

nice advice and ur understanding mr.activist..i really apriciate that D

u know, its kinda hard to use *theory english* on my english conversation..bcause i used to speak slank english in my life society D
ive just got a litle english theory..

thanks shakehand: kisss

and..hardly to type while mobile \(



yep, u are right..
U have a great skill in english bro..~• ۩ Coffee Shop Chit-Chat Room ۩ •~


I hope so, but I'm not hammer:
m.davi08 - 10/03/2011 08:38 PM
#51

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng


Cannot lah use that in here ok army:


yes, i agree with you D
but, your sentence is not complete i think p
akumintatambah - 10/03/2011 08:40 PM
#52

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng
you are too exaggerate bot nohope:
btw... what is that word you said? eek: hammer:



Who's Teaching Funny here?? genit:



do you guys always had to deal like this all the time? nohope:

before that.. I'm sorry if My Grammar wasn't that good enough malu:


I don't know any of that grammarary stuff
so correct me if I'm wrong D
I'm trying to improve mine by correcting others (I hope I'm right)
TehObeng - 10/03/2011 08:42 PM
#53

Quote:
Original Posted By Otak.Otak
the word like be ... "you know who what i mean" o


You Know Me So Well o hammer:

Quote:
Original Posted By m.davi08
do you think just your grammar? my grammar too nohope:
please teach me malu:

oo, so our mr.activist made that word eek:
please dont use that word in here D


No, really... Either My Grammar isn't good enough too eek:

Teja should teach us malu:



btw.... has Everybody seen Yoga a.k.a Echoniest here?? eek: bingung:
I Couldn't find him everywhere here linux2: hammer: ngakaks Peace:

ngacir:
m.davi08 - 10/03/2011 08:46 PM
#54

Quote:
Original Posted By akumintatambah
nohope:

Dhi: mastah army:7
Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng


No, really... Either My Grammar isn't good enough too eek:

Teja should teach us malu:



btw.... has Everybody seen Yoga a.k.a Echoniest here?? eek: bingung:
I Couldn't find him everywhere here linux2: hammer: ngakaks Peace:

ngacir:


yes, teja is our mastah matabelo:
please teach us mr.teja malu:

i dont see him tonight, even in RKR Lounge eek:
TehObeng - 10/03/2011 08:47 PM
#55

Quote:
Original Posted By Otak.Otak
yes sir army:

what a topic now in friday night kliwon ? takuts


Spooky story would be great o hammer:

Quote:
Original Posted By m.davi08
yes, i agree with you D
but, your sentence is not complete i think p


pardon me malu: If I use my Singlish Skill here hammer: ngakaks

Quote:
Original Posted By akumintatambah
I don't know any of that grammarary stuff
so correct me if I'm wrong D
I'm trying to improve mine by correcting others (I hope I'm right)


You're the man teja genit: mahos mahos :thumbup :2thumbup





btw... still not getting any sign of Yoga posting in here bingung:
chapet - 10/03/2011 08:53 PM
#56

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng


That's ok malu: don't mention it o

I've often heard & used slank english as well in my daily life D
coz It's soo soo emo \( \( hammer:

just kidding... Peace: p

Still outside taking your Jr. for a walk ndra?? eek:



Btw.. Teja Sukma Admaja is indeed had a Great English Skill :thumbup


still with junior.....at home o

so emo? hammer:
using formal english in my social life just feel like my mouth on a cage politeness hammer:

iv used formal englis just when im talking too elder or having a office works \(

my gram is suck..just let me know if it wrong,ok..~• ۩ Coffee Shop Chit-Chat Room ۩ •~
m.davi08 - 10/03/2011 08:53 PM
#57

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng

pardon me malu: If I use my Singlish Skill here hammer: ngakaks



btw... still not getting any sign of Yoga posting in here bingung:


it doesnt matter bro T D
that's in our rules cool:

i think he's not in his house, because he post in RKR Lounge with WAP sign eek:
akumintatambah - 10/03/2011 08:56 PM
#58

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng
You Know Me So Well o hammer:



No, really... Either My Grammar isn't good enough too eek:

Teja should teach us malu:



btw.... has Everybody seen Yoga a.k.a Echoniest here?? eek: bingung:
I Couldn't find him everywhere here linux2: hammer: ngakaks Peace:

ngacir:

I scored only 75 in exam, damn I'm not that good

Quote:
Original Posted By m.davi08
Dhi: mastah army:7


yes, teja is our mastah matabelo:
please teach us mr.teja malu:

i dont see him tonight, even in RKR Lounge eek:


another nohope: for you

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng
Spooky story would be great o hammer:



pardon me malu: If I use my Singlish Skill here hammer: ngakaks



Your the man teja genit: mahos mahos :thumbup :2thumbup





btw... still not getting any sign of Yoga posting in here bingung:


You're
Otak.Otak - 10/03/2011 08:57 PM
#59

Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng
You Know Me So Well o hammer:



No, really... Either My Grammar isn't good enough too eek:

Teja should teach us malu:



btw.... has Everybody seen Yoga a.k.a Echoniest here?? eek: bingung:
I Couldn't find him everywhere here linux2: hammer: ngakaks Peace:

ngacir:


Quote:
Original Posted By TehObeng
Spooky story would be great o hammer:



pardon me malu: If I use my Singlish Skill here hammer: ngakaks



Your the man teja genit: mahos mahos :thumbup :2thumbup





btw... still not getting any sign of Yoga posting in here bingung:


you know me so well?
you are the smashblast ? mahos ngakaks

yoga not in here
because he was prepare the photo of Batik
and he want make we all especially settled foreigner
to envy with him nohope:

spooky story ?
are you sure ? ngakaks
d1p4 - 10/03/2011 08:58 PM
#60

In my opinion, When we are in the middle of community or Crowd/Public space here, Using a Slank English is No Problem, but it'll be different when we are in the schools or Universities, Conference, and others Formal Activities. Somehow it will be a different situation when we applied it to the real talks..

Based on my Experience, The Native speakers or the speakers from native languange not always gramatically and theoritically corrects.. , they used it according to their needs.. Or we can say in our native Languange "Hentam Sajalah, Suka ati diorang nak pakai ape" So Up to You to Use what you want..
:toast
Page 3 of 37 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
Home > Kaskuser Regional > INDONESIA > SUMATERA > Kepulauan Riau > ~• ۩ Coffee Shop Chit-Chat Room ۩ •~