Racing / Balap
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Racing / Balap > S3< World Superbike Community 2011 >S3 - Part 2
Total Views: 70514 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 10 of 275 | ‹ First  < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >  Last ›

nyu.nyu. - 18/04/2011 08:46 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By greycoke

ke tempat bini aye, 5 ribu ya bang...

ngakak
cikal bakal terbentuknya komik wsbk nih..
rodek - 18/04/2011 08:54 PM

Quote:
parah bgt, ga cukup skali kayanya tuh sikut terbang.. ngakaks
kl ditonton lg gregetan jadinya.. D

ngepost berita ah biar ramean dikit..

bisa bikin komik neh fans biaggi ama fans melandriDD makin tambah panas ajaD
Schumacher. - 18/04/2011 09:18 PM

Assen - WSBK Championship standings
Carlos Checa ups his status to 'hot favourite' as he pulls 43 points clear after six races at Assen.

Spoiler for news

Another weekend, another win for Carlos Checa as he wrapped up his fourth victory in six races at Assen, the Spaniard extending his advantage in the standings from 19 points to a mammoth 43.

Benefitting from Marco Melandri's failure to finish in race two, Checa has Biaggi for close – yet distant – company in second position, the Italian composing himself after his Donington Park dramas to claim a solid pair of second places.

Melandri remains in third position, despite blotting his copybook, though both he and Biaggi have been joined for company in the upper echelons by Jonathan Rea, whose victory places him ten and six points adrift of the pair.

Consistent, if not spectacular, Leon Haslam remains a good fifth for BMW after a tough weekend for the manufacturer, while Leon Camier makes a small jump to sixth, despite gearbox woes ruining his first race.

Though they ultimately failed to capitalise on their front row starting positions, Jakub Smrz, Eugene Laverty and Noriyuki Haga are seventh, ninth and tenth, while Michel Fabrizio went in the other direction with his strong pair of results from 13th. He remains eighth overall.

Further back, four riders tie on 26 points, though Joan Lascorz leads Troy Corser, Tom Sykes and Ruben Xaus by virtue of his better fifth place finish at Donington Park.

Meanwhile, Maxime Berger finally cracked the top fifteen to claim his first points for Supersonic Ducati, while BMW Italia stand-in Barry Veneman also scored on his WSBK debut in 13th.

In the manufacturer standings, Checa is ensuring that Ducati are romping away in the year they have no factory-backed involvement. Aprilia are back ahead of Yamaha, while Honda have leapfrogged BMW and Suzuki has sneaked past Kawasaki.

2011 World Superbike Championship rider standings (After round 3 of 13, previous round position in brackets)

1.(1) Carlos Checa Althea Ducati 132 points
2.(4) Max Biaggi Aprilia Alitalia89
3.(2) Marco Melandri Yamaha SBK85
4.(6) Jonathan Rea Castrol Honda 79
5.(3) Leon Haslam BMW Motorrad 68
6.(7) Leon Camier Aprilia Alitalia 50
7.(5) Jakub Smrz Effenbert-Liberty Ducati 49
8.(8) Michel Fabrizio Suzuki Alstare 47
9.(12) Eugene Laverty Yamaha SBK35
10.(9) Noriyuki Haga PATA Aprilia 34
11.(11) Joan Lascorz Kawasaki Racing 26
12.(13) Troy Corser BMW Motorrad 26
13.(10) Tom Sykes Kawasaki RTS 26
14.(14) Ruben Xaus Castrol Honda 26
15.(15) Ayrton Badovini BMW Italia 20
16.(17) Sylvain Guintoli Effenbert-Liberty Ducati 16
17.(16) Roberto Rolfo Pedercini Kawasaki 12
18.(21) Mark Aitchison Pedercini Kawasaki 7
19.(-) Maxime Berger Supersonic Ducati 3
20.(-) Barry Veneman BMW Italia 3
21.(18) Josh Waters Yoshimura Suzuki 3
22.(19) James Toseland BMW Italia 2
23.(20) Bryan Staring Pedercini Kawasaki 1

2011 World Superbike Championship manufacturer standings

1.(1) Ducati 136 points
2.(3) Aprilia 106
3.(2) Yamaha 97
4.(5) Honda 79
5.(4) BMW 74
6.(7) Suzuki 47
7.(6) Kawasaki 43
Schumacher. - 18/04/2011 09:18 PM

Leg cramp sidelines Vermeulen after 8 laps
After nine months out, Chris Vermeulen starts his first World Superbike race since Brno 2010, though he only lasts eight laps on track.

Spoiler for news

Chris Vermeulen started his first World Superbike race in nine months at Assen, though his persistent knee injury would only allow him to complete eight laps over the course of the day.

The Australian showed encouraging form during the timed sessions, setting times just adrift of the closely-matched mid-field and qualifying 18th.

Proceeding to take to the grid for the first time since last year's Brno round, Vermeulen ran well early on to sneak into the points. However, his fitness would begin to tell soon afterwards, Vermeulen slipping back down the order before eventually calling time on his day on lap nine.

Despite this, Vermeulen was pleased with his progress and is certain he will be able to sustain a full race weekend next time out at Monza.

“I stopped just because of a lack of strength in my leg but we went out to try and complete the full races," the Kawasaki rider insisted. "We still got some useful data in any case. My leg just cramped up and I had to stop after a few laps. My pace was not so bad and I was holding down a points scoring position but I just could not get to the end.

“This is the first time I have been able to feel the bike really working, and I made some set-up changes because I was pushing at a decent level sometimes this weekend.

“I am happy with what the team has done but we have a lot of work still to do, just because I am a long way behind my team-mates in learning the bike at present. I think I should be ready for a full weekend of racing at Monza.”
huntdee - 18/04/2011 09:45 PM

ternyata udh rumah baru hammer:

:selamat atas pindahnya om rodek D
greycoke - 18/04/2011 10:11 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By nyu.nyu.
ngakak
cikal bakal terbentuknya komik wsbk nih..

Quote:
Original Posted By rodek
bisa bikin komik neh fans biaggi ama fans melandriDD makin tambah panas ajaD

trit utamanya aja sepi, tar dibikin trit komiknya malah pada ga ngerti.. ngakaks

Quote:
Original Posted By Schumacher.
Assen - WSBK Championship standings
Carlos Checa ups his status to 'hot favourite' as he pulls 43 points clear after six races at Assen.

Quote:
Original Posted By Schumacher.
Leg cramp sidelines Vermeulen after 8 laps
After nine months out, Chris Vermeulen starts his first World Superbike race since Brno 2010, though he only lasts eight laps on track.

nah nih loper koran benerannya dateng.. D

Quote:
Original Posted By huntdee

sibuk nih kayanya momod, jarang ngeronda.. D
huntdee - 18/04/2011 10:12 PM

@greycoke : iya om....dinas luar mlulu, sore baru balik.....pas mau ngaskus udh jam pulang hammer:

nga taunya balapan juga yach.....tret sebelah lama banget \(
sleazy1or2i - 18/04/2011 10:12 PM

biaggi... biaggi... cd

temen ane jadi males posting dimari gara2 kelakuan idolanya ngakak
s4rkem - 18/04/2011 10:31 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By sleazy1or2i
biaggi... biaggi... cd

jangan pake cd dong o

dulu2 itu jagoan ane waktu masih nyemplak BSR500 trus pindah ke yZR500 malu
huntdee - 18/04/2011 10:45 PM

Team Effenbert Liberty Racing - Smrz e Guiontoli

Spoiler for pic
S3< World Superbike Community 2011 >S3 - Part 2

Spoiler for pic

Spoiler for pic

Spoiler for pic
Schumacher. - 18/04/2011 10:55 PM

Haga ‘disappointed’ with missed opportunity
Noriyuki Haga had hoped to come away from Assen with a better result than eighth after qualifying on the front row.

Spoiler for news
Noriyuki Haga says he is 'disappointed' by his failure to capitalise on his front row starting position at Assen after finishing his weekend with just a single eighth place finish.

The PATA Aprilia rider retired early during race one after a stone kicked up by another competitor pierced the radiator, though he looked in better shape during race two when he snatched the lead from the first bend.

However, Haga began to suffer with tyre problems as the race wore on and having been overtaken for the lead on lap three, gradually slipped back to an eventual eighth position.

Cursing the steep learning curve on the RSV-4, Haga was frustrated with the outcome following an encouraging turn in practice and qualifying.

"I feel disappointed for the team and my supporters. Unfortunately, I still have little experience on this bike, mainly in the races where we had problems with the grip during the final part. I'm sure with all this information we can aim for a better result at Monza."
Schumacher. - 18/04/2011 10:55 PM

Solid top ten results for ‘productive’ Laverty
Eugene Laverty rides around tyre problems in both World Superbike races to finish well inside the top ten at Assen.

Spoiler for news

Eugene Laverty was pleased to score two comfortable World Superbike top ten finishes for the first time at Assen, despite being unable to fully capitalise on his front row start.

The Irishman began both races from third position on the grid, but tyre woes in both races would see him slip down the order from initial strong starts.

Nonetheless, Laverty held on for eventual seventh and sixth place finishes, the first time he has taken two top ten results in Superbikes and just off his personal best finish of fifth.

Indeed, while the Yamaha rider was satisfied with his results, he adds that he is still embarking on a learning curve with Superbikes over a race distance.

“I was doing really well until mid way through race one when I started suffering from chatter and losing balance due to displacement in the rear tyre. I struggled for the second half of the race and managed to finish in seventh position.

“Race two was more consistent even if a little slower. We made the wrong choice of tyres on the front but I'm still getting used to Superbike tyres and knowing what I need to use as the temperatures change. This weekend has been productive, I've learned more in this round than I have so far this season.”

Laverty's results move him up to ninth position in the overall standings.
greycoke - 18/04/2011 11:08 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By sleazy1or2i
biaggi... biaggi... cd

syapa om? yg ngefans doi bukannya om s4rkem ya? dulu avatarnya pisang gt kan? D
lupa2 inget.. o

Quote:
Team Effenbert Liberty Racing - Smrz e Guiontoli

weleh.. ini pas race kebrapa om? kasian amat setim gitu.. norose:

foto2 motor closeup gini bikin mupeng.. genit:
s4rkem - 18/04/2011 11:14 PM

Quote:
syapa om? yg ngefans doi bukannya om s4rkem ya? dulu avatarnya pisang gt kan? D
lupa2 inget.. o

weleh.. ini pas race kebrapa om? kasian amat setim gitu.. norose:

foto2 motor closeup gini bikin mupeng.. genit:

ane masih ada posternya noh di kamar p

waktu masih taun 2000 dolo p

_________________________ ngacir:
CrimsonSmash - 18/04/2011 11:51 PM

wah biaggi ga ada matinya dah D D D D D

Quote:

ke tempat bini aye, 5 ribu ya bang...

ngakak komik superbike neh lama2
rodek - 19/04/2011 12:43 AM

Quote:

iya om thanx yaDD sering maen2 dunk ke rmh baru sayaDD
greycoke - 19/04/2011 12:46 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By s4rkem
ane masih ada posternya noh di kamar p

waktu masih taun 2000 dolo p

_________________________ ngacir:

poster syapa? pisang? bingungs

Quote:
Original Posted By CrimsonSmash
wah biaggi ga ada matinya dah D D D D D

ngakak komik superbike neh lama2

liat tangannya deh, megangnya pundak.. ngakaks
s4rkem - 19/04/2011 03:06 AM

Quote:
poster syapa? pisang? bingungs

liat tangannya deh, megangnya pundak.. ngakaks

madmax lah p

dan terbukti kan, sekarang max masih mad gila: ngakaks
AyaToyBox - 19/04/2011 03:11 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By s4rkem
madmax lah p

dan terbukti kan, sekarang max masih mad gila: ngakaks

Mad Max army:

Quote:
s4rkem - 19/04/2011 03:30 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By AyaToyBox
Mad Max army:

itu taun berapa o
Page 10 of 275 | ‹ First  < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Racing / Balap > S3< World Superbike Community 2011 >S3 - Part 2