Racing / Balap
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Racing / Balap > S3< World Superbike Community 2011 >S3 - Part 2
Total Views: 70514 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 257 of 275 | ‹ First  < 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 >  Last ›

FerryCobra - 01/08/2012 11:14 PM

Niccolò Canepa to return to action at Silverstone

Published on 01 Aug 2012 by Toni M.

Spoiler for news
After missing the Brno round after suffering from a bout of Bell’s palsy,Niccolò Canepa will be returning to action for this weekend’s tenth round of the World Superbike championship at Silverstone.

The 2007 Superstock 1000 FIM Cup champion and former MotoGP Ducati rider was replaced at Brno by Alex Polita (12th and DNF) and even if he isn’t completely 100% fit, he’ll be back riding his Red Devils Ducati on Friday.

“I’m very happy to get back on my bike after a month,” said the Italian. “It’s been a very difficult time, but thanks to all the people who have been close to me I found the strength to heal in record time, and I’m ready to race at Silverstone. I really like the English circuit and even if I’m still not 100% fit I’m convinced that we can do two pretty good races.

Canepa will find a new tech waiting for him at Silverstone, Jarno Polastri. Polastri who used to work with Liberty Racing as a suspensions tech before the team’s financial difficulties, has also worked with riders of the caliber of Noriyuki Haga, Colin Edwards, Shane Byrne and Regis Laconi, and he joined the team during the Brno round
FerryCobra - 01/08/2012 11:20 PM

Leon Haslam, body painting and Silverstone

S3< World Superbike Community 2011 >S3 - Part 2

Spoiler for news
[youtube]-HezxG3JCIU[/youtube]

Ahead of this weekend’s World Superbike round at Silverstone, BMW rider Leon Haslam underwent this gruelling (you try to stand still and on your feet for three long hours) body painting session to promote his home race (dad Ron also has a race school at the English circuit).

Currently sixth overall, (with Yamaha MotoGP rider Ben Spies tipped to take his place in the team next season , that will be run solely by BMW Italia) Haslam sportingly agreed to strip down to the waist and have his BMW Motorrad Motorsport team leathers painted onto his torso and arms by double World Body Painting Champion, Carolyn Roper.

It took Carolyn over three hours to replicate Haslam’s leathers on his upper-body, but the end result was quite spectacular and well worth the wait. Carolyn’s unique style and attention to detail has firmly established her as one of the World’s leading body painters. By the time she had finished, it was practically impossible to distinguish where Haslam’s leathers stopped and the body paint started.

Haslam then joined one of the UK’s leading portrait photographers, Gary Prior, for a photo shoot in one of the Silverstone garages. Prior has photographed some of the biggest names in sport, ranging from David Beckham, Lionel Messi and Jonny Wilkinson to Andy Murray, Jenson Button and Maria Sharapova.

Speaking about his body painting experience, Haslam said: “It was frustrating having to stand in one place for three hours and not see what was going on, but I couldn’t believe it when Carolyn had finished applying the paint and I was finally allowed to look in the mirror. The body paint was unbelievably realistic and the attention to detail, right down to the sponsors’ badges, was incredible. Carolyn is amazingly talented.”

“It wasn’t raining so we walked over to the garage for the photo shoot with Gary, we got some pretty funny looks on the way over. The shoot was good fun though and Gary’s images are fantastic. All-in-all it was a great experience, I’m always up for trying new things so was more than happy to say ‘yes’ when Silverstone approached me with the idea.”
FerryCobra - 01/08/2012 11:24 PM

Brett McCormick confirms Silverstone return

Spoiler for news
Just two weeks ago Brett McCormick said he would be targeting a return for the 10th round of the World Superbike championship at Silverstone, and the Canadian has now confirmed that he is 100% fit and will be riding this weekend in Great Britain (strangely his name is no longer listed in 2012 rider roster on the official SBK page).

McCormick crashed during race at Assen and suffered a fractured vertebra and has been recovering from his serious injuries since April, but when he returns to action he’ll no longer find former team mate Sylvain Guintoli, as Liberty Racing released the French rider (and then weirdly criticized him for lack of performance) after suffering some budget setbacks. Guintoli will now be riding for Pata Racing.

Just an off note on Liberty Racing, according to Italian journalist, Gianluigi Ragno aka MisterHelmet has a video on Youtube where he states that he was threatened by several of the team’s mechanics during the Brno round for publishing the story of the team’s problems more than a week before the story actually broke.

Instead, here is what McCormick had to say:

It has been tough to sit out for this much of the season. Obviously with such a serious injury you don’t have a choice, but it’s still really hard to sit at home on the couch and watch the races from the sidelines. It got a lot more difficult once I was healed enough to move around and start being active because you are always anxious to come back earlier than you should. The last few weeks have been awesome though! I was able to start riding my motocross bike and train a lot harder, so I’m really hungry to get back on the track now.

“From a medical point of view I’m 100% recovered. The last X-rays I got done were a couple of weeks ago and they showed that the bone was fused back nicely and enough to start taking impact. It’s been a couple of weeks since then, so every passing day it strengthens even more. My thumb was a big worry also because it was such an ugly break, but the surgeon did an awesome job and it healed up completely normal.

“I’m just happy to wake up every morning and be able to get out of bed to walk around. Breaking your neck is a pretty big eye opener, and you definitely appreciate the little things a lot more from it. I’ve been lucky to have the summer months to recover, because I’ve been able to bicycle every day and now ride Motocross. Now I’m just counting down the days until I get back overseas to race again. I’m beyond excited about getting back on the Effenbert Liberty Ducati! I’ve missed it a lot, and I was only just getting to know it in Assen. Hopefully we can pick up where we left off! I’m really excited to get back and see the team too, they’ve all been amazing these past few months so it will be nice to see some familiar smiles.”
Inv_j3ff - 02/08/2012 06:04 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By FerryCobra
WSBK Indonesia, Berstatus 'Ditunda' Hingga Tahun 2014

Spoiler for news
Ketertarikan pasar Asia pada ajang balap dunia seperti World Superbike Championship (WSBK) memang tidak bisa dihindari. Nah atas dasar inilah Indonesia kembali berkomitmen dengan pihak Infront Motorsport untuk menyelenggarakan WSBK musim 2013, pada bulan Februari 2012 lalu.

Tapi penyelenggaraan event ini kembali mengalami penundaan. Sebab kondisi permukaan sirkuit yang belum layak untuk menggelar balap tingkat dunia, masih menjadi masalah utama. Meski pihak pengelola Sirkuit Sentul dikabarkan sudah melakukan perbaikan, namun ternyata tidak ada realisasi yang terlihat nyata.

Kondisi ini membuat pihak promotor yaitu Infront Motorsport, memutuskan untuk melakukan penundaan pagelaran WSBK Indonesia pada 2014. Penjadwalan penyelesaian sirkuit pun mulai dirumuskan. Hal ini dilakukan pihak pengelola, tentu untuk memastikan keseriusan promotor lokal untuk menyelenggarakan balap WSBK.

Jika memang pengelola sirkuit tidak bisa menyelesaikannya dalam waktu yang sudah ditentukan, maka jadwal balap WSBK di Indonesia akan dibatalkan sepenuhnya hingga dibikin kesepakatan baru untuk membuat sirkuit yang lebih layak menggelar balap dunia. Jika itu terjadi, maka ini akan jadi kegagalan kedua bagi promotor lokal membawa WSBK ke Indonesia. (otosport.co.id)

Seperti biasa. Indonesia oh Indonesia....... cd
redSF - 02/08/2012 12:36 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Inv_j3ff
Seperti biasa. Indonesia oh Indonesia....... cd

iya, sayang banget deh sentul.
sampai sekarang pun perbaikannya masih jauh dari oke.
karena itu sepertinya beneran ditundah deh wsbk di indonesia.
FerryCobra - 02/08/2012 01:05 PM

versi lokal D

[Persiapan WSBK Inggris]
Melandri Rasakan Mental Terbaik Menjelang WSBK Inggris

Spoiler for news
Pencapaian 2 kali podium utama di World Superbike Championship (WSBK) seri Ceko (22/7) lalu, memang menjadi pencapaian terbaik Marco Melandri di tim BMW Motorrad. Kemenangan itu bahkan mempunyai efek yang sangat besar bagi pembalap asal Italia itu. Wajar, jika ia merasakan mentalnya menjelang WSBK Inggris sedang tinggi-tingginya.

“Saya tidak sabar balapan di Silverstone, karakter sirkuitnya cukup menyenangkan. Sirkuit ini adalah salah satu yang memiliki banyak jalur dan tikungan cepat serta juga terpanjang di musim 2012. Di sini, pembalap yang memiliki gaya balap mengalir yang akan meraih keuntungan besar. Memang akan mudah meraih kemenangan, tapi dengan modal podium tahun lalu, saya berharap kali ini berhasil merai kemenangan,” papar Melandri.

Melandri sendiri tidak ingin terlalu mengumbar kata-kata optimisnya kemenangan kepada rival-rivalnya. Sebab ia tahu bahwa pembalap asal Inggris bisa dipastikan bakal tampil maksimal. Tentunya akan sulit menyaingi mereka jika memang kompetitif.

Apalagi ada juga pembalap jawara WSBK lainnya, yaitu Carlos Checa dan Max Biaggi. Walaupun keduanya bukanlah pembalap tuan rumah, tapi baik Checa maupun Biaggi, sudah hafal betul dengan karakter sirkuit bersejarah dalam dunia balapan di Inggris itu. (otosport.co.id)
FerryCobra - 04/08/2012 01:11 AM

Persiapan WSBK Inggris
Checa Target Raih Kemenangan Ganda di WSBK Inggris

Spoiler for news
Target Carlos Checa musim 2012 untuk kembali meraih titel juara dunia di World Superbike Championship (WSBK) 2012, sepertinya lebih sulit ketimbang pencapaiannya tahun 2011 lalu. Pasalnya dari 4 kemenangan yang justru harus dibayar dengan beberapa hasil buruk tanpa poin yang berjumlah 4 kali race.

Namun menyambut perhelatan WSBK di Inggris, pembalap asal Spanyol itu kembali menargetkan pencapaian di podium tertinggi. Bahkan Checa ingin meraih 2 kemenangan sekaligus dan membayar semua hasil buruknya dengan tambahan kemenangan ganda.

“Tahun lalu saya meraih hasil terbaik di WSBK Inggris, yaitu dua kemenangan sekaligus. Saya sangat menyukai karakter Silverstone dan berharap kami bisa mengulang prestasi tersebut lagi tahun ini. Memang kondisi cuaca akan jadi juru kunci saat balapan berlangsung, tapi setelah hasil konsisten yang kami raih di Brno, Ceko, saya sangat yakin meraih kemenangan di Inggris,” optimis Checa.

Optimisme Checa memang cukup beralasan, sebab di WSBK Checo ia meraih hasil cukup konsisten yaitu finish di urutan 4 di race 1 dan 3 di race 2. Sayangnya karakter sirkuit Brno yang sangat flowing tanpa adanya tikungan yang sangat lamban membuatnya harus ketinggalan. Semoga di Silverstone ia kembali tampil apik agar persaingan di klasemen pembalap lebih seru lagi. (otosport.co.id)
fredthered87 - 04/08/2012 11:20 AM

Permisi agan2,.

Ane numpang tanya donk jadwal race and kualifikasi SBK...
di siarin di espn or star sports ga sih...??? Kok ane liat di jadwal acara isi nya olimpiade smua...
FerryCobra - 04/08/2012 05:57 PM

WSBK Silverstone: Carlos Checa tops FP1 before the rain

Published on 03 Aug 2012 by Toni M.

Spoiler for news
The usual English weather hampered the World Superbike riders first free practice at Silverstone. The session opened to a damp track and a little more than twenty minutes later rain hit the circuit, sending the riders scrurrying back to the pits and in the last minutes return to track to scrub in their wet tires and check out their performance in the wet.

The quickest rider before the rain was Althea Racing’s Carlos Checa who posted a 2’06.384 lap time and he was 0.248s faster than home boy Tom Sykes - Checa and Sykes were the only riders to break the 2.07 barrier.

Third went to Jakub Smrz who was followed by his former team mate a surprising Sylvain Guintoli, who is now riding for Pata Racing after cutting loose from Liberty Racing before the Brno round. Marco Melandri who won both Brno races was 5th followed by Kawasaki’s Loris Baz and Michel Fabrizio (BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet).

FIXI Crescent Suzuki’s Leon Camer and BMW’s Leon Haslam were 8th and 9th respectively, while current points leader Max Biaggi completed the top ten after a sub par performance during the last round.

David Johnson who is replacing Leandro Mercado in Pedercini Kawasaki, as the Argentinean rider is returning to Superstock for the rest of the season was 21st, while Brett McCormick gingerly took to track after his long recovery following his horrific accident at Assen was last on the timesheets as he completed only five laps. Davide Giugliano was the only rider to crash during the session and he binned it at the Chapel Curve

WSBK Silverstone FP1 results:

01- Carlos Checa – Althea Racing – Ducati 1198 – 2’06.384
02- Tom Sykes – Kawasaki Racing Team – Kawasaki ZX-10R – + 0.248
03- Jakub Smrz – Team Effenbert Liberty Racing – Ducati 1198 – + 0.697
04- Sylvain Guintoli – PATA Racing Team – Ducati 1198 – + 0.957
05- Marco Melandri – BMW Motorrad Motorsport – BMW S1000RR – + 0.981
06- Loris Baz – Kawasaki Racing Team – Kawasaki ZX-10R – + 1.356
07- Michel Fabrizio – BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet – BMW S1000RR – + 1.363
08- Leon Camier – FIXI Crescent Suzuki – Suzuki GSX-R 1000 – + 1.597
09- Leon Haslam – BMW Motorrad Motorsport – BMW S1000RR – + 1.663
10- Max Biaggi – Aprilia Racing Team – Aprilia RSV4 Factory – + 1.709
11- Chaz Davies – ParkinGO MTC Racing – Aprilia RSV4 Factory – + 1.718
12- Jonathan Rea – Honda World Superbike Team – Honda CBR 1000RR – + 1.997
13- Eugene Laverty – Aprilia Racing Team – Aprilia RSV4 Factory – + 2.162
14- Maxime Berger – Team Effenbert Liberty Racing – Ducati 1198 – + 2.254
15- Hiroshi Aoyama – Honda World Superbike Team – Honda CBR 1000RR – + 2.370
16- John Hopkins – FIXI Crescent Suzuki – Suzuki GSX-R 1000 – + 2.678
17- Ayrton Badovini – BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet – BMW S1000RR – + 3.143
18- Niccolò Canepa – Red Devils Roma – Ducati 1198 – + 3.146
19- Lorenzo Zanetti – PATA Racing Team – Ducati 1198 – + 3.454
20- Davide Giugliano – Althea Racing – Ducati 1198 – + 4.269
21- David Johnson – Team Pedercini – Kawasaki ZX-10R – + 6.937
22- David Salom – Team Pedercini – Kawasaki ZX-10R – + 8.768
23- Norino Brignola – Grillini Progea Superbike Team – BMW S1000RR – + 9.368
24- Brett McCormick – Team Effenbert Liberty Racing – Ducati 1198 – + 11.174
FerryCobra - 04/08/2012 05:58 PM

Infront confirms 2012 WSBK Portimao round

Spoiler for news
Following the rumors that the Autodromo Internacional do Algarve circuit in Portimão (Portugal) was in dire financial difficulties and 13th round of the World Superbike season next month was at risk, Infront Motor Sports has stepped in and confirmed that the round will go ahead as scheduled.

“In the last few weeks there had been considerable uncertainty as to whether the race would be held or not, but the World Superbike organizers and promoters can now confirm that the race will take place on its original date in the calendar.

“Infront Motor Sports wishes to express its appreciation for the efforts made by the management of the Portimao circuit to respect its commitments and ensure that the event will go ahead as originally scheduled, in spite of the current difficult situation.”

Portimao which debuted on the World Superbike calendar in 2008 and won the 2011 Superbike Organiser Award isn’t the only circuit in financial troubles, Nurburgring is under administration after a failure to receive a bailout loan.
FerryCobra - 04/08/2012 06:02 PM

WSBK Silverstone: Tom Sykes on top in QP1

Spoiler for news
Tom Sykes grabbed the first provisional pole at the Silverstone circuit edging out Carlos Checa - who seemed on the verge of making a clean sweep this Friday for the top spot until the Kawasaki rider came up the charts in the final minute to pip him by just 0.033s.

The very tricky damp conditions saw Sykes lap in 2′06.115, while a highly impressive Sylvain Guintoli took third with his Pata Ducati, after leading much of the session. Leon Camier also moved up the timesheets to take fourth. Chaz Davies in a fast lap flyer finished in fifth and ahead of Liberty Racing’s Jakub Smrz. Eugene Laverty also put in flying lap towards the end of the session to take seventh, while Lorenzo Zanetti has gotten a wake up call and took eighth.

The Ducati’s seem not be feeling the extra weight in England as Maxime Berger finished in ninth and John Hopkins jumped into 10th. Ayrton Badovini was the fastest BMW rider in 11th, while BMW factory rider Marco Melandri who was 5th fastest this morning, dropped down to 12th with team mate Leon Haslam right behind him. A returning Niccolò Canepa was 14th, while Loris Baz dropped back to 15th was BMW Italia’s Michel Fabrizio couldn’t do any better than 16th.

Max Biaggi (17th) and Jonathan Rea (18th) finished outside the provisional 16 and their Superpole partecipation could be at risk if tomorrow’s QP2 turns out to be wet.

WSBK Silverstone QP1 results:

01- Tom Sykes – Kawasaki Racing Team – Kawasaki ZX-10R – 2’06.115
02- Carlos Checa – Althea Racing – Ducati 1198 – + 0.033
03- Sylvain Guintoli – PATA Racing Team – Ducati 1198 – + 0.461
04- Leon Camier – FIXI Crescent Suzuki – Suzuki GSX-R 1000 – + 0.502
05- Chaz Davies – ParkinGO MTC Racing – Aprilia RSV4 Factory – + 0.569
06- Jakub Smrz – Team Effenbert Liberty Racing – Ducati 1198 – + 0.680
07- Eugene Laverty – Aprilia Racing Team – Aprilia RSV4 Factory – + 0.736
08- Lorenzo Zanetti – PATA Racing Team – Ducati 1198 – + 0.754
09- Maxime Berger – Team Effenbert Liberty Racing – + 0.852
10- John Hopkins – FIXI Crescent Suzuki – Suzuki GSX-R 1000 – + 0.892
11- Ayrton Badovini – BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet – BMW S1000RR – + 0.974
12- Marco Melandri – BMW Motorrad Motorsport – BMW S1000RR – + 1.129
13- Leon Haslam – BMW Motorrad Motorsport – BMW S1000RR – + 1.286
14- Niccolò Canepa – Red Devils Roma – Ducati 1198 – + 1.289
15- Loris Baz – Kawasaki Racing Team – Kawasaki ZX-10R – + 1.384
16- Michel Fabrizio – BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet – BMW S1000RR – + 1.543
17- Max Biaggi – Aprilia Racing Team – Aprilia RSV4 Factory – + 1.608
18- Jonathan Rea – Honda World Superbike Team – Honda CBR 1000RR – + 1.625
19- Davide Giugliano – Althea Racing – Ducati 1198 – + 1.695
20- Hiroshi Aoyama – Honda World Superbike Team – Honda CBR 1000RR – + 1.881
21- David Salom – Team Pedercini – Kawasaki ZX-10R – + 3.323
22- David Johnson – Team Pedercini – Kawasaki ZX-10R – + 3.928
23- Norino Brignola – Grillini Progea Superbike Team – BMW S1000RR – + 5.530
24- Brett McCormick – Team Effenbert Liberty Racing – Ducati 1198 – + 7.615
FerryCobra - 04/08/2012 06:08 PM

versi lokal D

Kondisi Silverstone Membaik, Sykes Tercepat di Q1 WSBK Inggris

Spoiler for news
Kondisi Sirkuit Silverstone, Inggris yang memburuk di sesi latihan pertama World Superbike Championship (WSBK) Inggris (3/8) hari ini, akhirnya membaik di sesi kualifikasi 1 (Q1) setelah sesi latihan 1 berlangsung. Tom Sykes pun langsung tampil apik unjuk gigi sebagai pembalap tuan rumah dengan merebut lap tercepat di Q1. Ia mengamankan lap tercepat 2 menit 6.115 detik.

Sayangnya keunggulan pembalap tim Kawasaki Racing itu masih cukup tipis dari pencapaian Checa yang mengamankan 2 menit 6.148 detik. Meski sempat agak kewalahan menghadapi kondisi lintasan yang agak ekstrim di awal sesi Q1, tapi dengan perlahan kondisi trek yang membaik membuatnya tampil lebih percaya diri.

Kejutan kecil justru dilakukan oleh Sylvain Guintoli di sesi latihan 1 dan kualifikasi 1. Guintoli yang kali ini hengkang ke tim PATA Racing, mampu tampil sangat bagus dengan motor Ducati milik tim itu. Ia mengamankan lap tercepat 2 menit 6.576 detik, dan mengklaim urutan ketiga di sesi Q1.

Pembalap papan atas yang tampil cukup memprihatinkan adalah Max Biaggi. Pembalap berjuluk ‘The Roman Emperor’ itu hanya mampu mengamankan lap tercepat di urutan 17. Jika ia tidak bisa memperbaiki pencapaiannya di sesi kualifikasi 2, maka ia tidak akan lolos untuk perebutan Superpole nantinya. (otosport.co.id)

Hasil kualifikasi 2 WSBK Inggris :
1. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 2m 06.115 detik
2. Carlos Checa ESP Althea Ducati 1098R 2m 06.148 detik
3. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Ducati 1098R 2m 06.576 detik
4. Leon Camier GBR FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 2m 06.617 detik
5. Chaz Davies GBR ParkinGO MTC Aprilia RSV-4 2m 06.684 detik
6. Jakub Smrz CZE Liberty Effenbert Ducati 1098R 2m 06.795 detik
7. Eugene Laverty IRL Aprilia Racing RSV-4 2m 06.851 detik
8. Lorenzo Zanetti ITA PATA Ducati 1098R 2m 06.869 detik
9. Maxime Berger FRA Effenbert Liberty Ducati 1098R 2m 06.967 detik
10. John Hopkins USA FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 2m 07.007 detik
11. Ayrton Badovini ITA BMW Italia Goldbet S1000RR 2m 07.089 detik
12. Marco Melandri ITA BMW Motorrad S1000RR 2m 07.244 detik
13. Leon Haslam GBR BMW Motorrad S1000RR 2m 07.401 detik
14. Niccolo Canepa ITA Red Devils Ducati 1098R 2m 07.404 detik
15. Loris Baz FRA Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 2m 07.499 detik
16. Michel Fabrizio ITA BMW Italia Goldbet S1000RR 2m 07.658 detik
17. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing RSV-4 2m 07.723 detik
18. Jonathan Rea GBR Honda WSBK CBR1000RR 2m 07.740 detik
19. Davide Giugliano ITA Althea Ducati 1098R 2m 07.810 detik
20. Hiroshi Aoyama JPN Honda WSBK CBR1000RR 2m 07.996 detik
21. David Salom ESP Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 2m 09.438 detik
22. David Johnson AUS Pedercini Kawasaki ZX-10R 2m 10.043 detik
23. Norino Brignola ITA Grillini Progea BMW S1000RR 2m 11.645 detik
24. Brett McCormick CAN Effenbert Liberty Ducati 1098R 2m 13.730 detik
f1zrus - 04/08/2012 06:11 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By fredthered87
Permisi agan2,.

Ane numpang tanya donk jadwal race and kualifikasi SBK...
di siarin di espn or star sports ga sih...??? Kok ane liat di jadwal acara isi nya olimpiade smua...

Wah..jgn2x emang ngga ada siaran langsungnya nih :mewek
FerryCobra - 04/08/2012 06:31 PM

Hasil Q2 Wsbk Inggris

1. Tom Sykes(Kawasaki Racing Team)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′05.350
2. John Hopkins(FIXI Crescent Suzuki)Suzuki GSX-R10002′05.747
3. Marco Melandri(BMW Motorrad Motorsport)BMW S1000 RR2′06.106
4. Leon Camier(FIXI Crescent Suzuki)Suzuki GSX-R10002′06.120
5. Carlos Checa(Althea Racing)Ducati 1098R2′06.148
6. Sylvain Guintoli(PATA Racing Team)Ducati 1098R2′06.216
7. Loris Baz(Kawasaki Racing Team)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′06.218
8. Maxime Berger(Team Effenbert Liberty Racing)Ducati 1098R2′06.232
9. Eugene Laverty(Aprilia Racing Team)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.272
10. Jakub Smrz(Liberty Racing Team Effenbert)Ducati 1098R2′06.296
11. Michel Fabrizio(BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet)BMW S1000 RR2′06.363
12. Davide Giugliano(Althea Racing)Ducati 1098R2′06.408
13. Leon Haslam(BMW Motorrad Motorsport)BMW S1000 RR2′06.544
14. Jonathan Rea(Honda World Superbike Team)Honda CBR1000RR2′06.547
15. Chaz Davies(ParkinGO MTC Racing)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.684
16. Max Biaggi(Aprilia Racing Team)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.721
17. Niccolò Canepa(Red Devils Roma)Ducati 1098R2′06.795
18. Ayrton Badovini(BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet)BMW S1000 RR2′06.803
19. Lorenzo Zanetti(PATA Racing Team)Ducati 1098R2′06.869
20. Hiroshi Aoyama(Honda World Superbike Team)Honda CBR1000RR2′06.921
21. David Salom(Team Pedercini)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′08.069
22. David Johnson(Team Pedercini)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′09.762
23. Norino Brignola(Grillini Progea Superbike Team)BMW S1000 RR2′10.912
24. Brett McCormick(Liberty Racing Team Effenbert)Ducati 1098R2′13.730
f1zrus - 04/08/2012 08:19 PM

Quote:
Hasil Q2 Wsbk Inggris

1. Tom Sykes(Kawasaki Racing Team)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′05.350
2. John Hopkins(FIXI Crescent Suzuki)Suzuki GSX-R10002′05.747
3. Marco Melandri(BMW Motorrad Motorsport)BMW S1000 RR2′06.106
4. Leon Camier(FIXI Crescent Suzuki)Suzuki GSX-R10002′06.120
5. Carlos Checa(Althea Racing)Ducati 1098R2′06.148
6. Sylvain Guintoli(PATA Racing Team)Ducati 1098R2′06.216
7. Loris Baz(Kawasaki Racing Team)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′06.218
8. Maxime Berger(Team Effenbert Liberty Racing)Ducati 1098R2′06.232
9. Eugene Laverty(Aprilia Racing Team)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.272
10. Jakub Smrz(Liberty Racing Team Effenbert)Ducati 1098R2′06.296
11. Michel Fabrizio(BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet)BMW S1000 RR2′06.363
12. Davide Giugliano(Althea Racing)Ducati 1098R2′06.408
13. Leon Haslam(BMW Motorrad Motorsport)BMW S1000 RR2′06.544
14. Jonathan Rea(Honda World Superbike Team)Honda CBR1000RR2′06.547
15. Chaz Davies(ParkinGO MTC Racing)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.684
16. Max Biaggi(Aprilia Racing Team)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.721
17. Niccolò Canepa(Red Devils Roma)Ducati 1098R2′06.795
18. Ayrton Badovini(BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet)BMW S1000 RR2′06.803
19. Lorenzo Zanetti(PATA Racing Team)Ducati 1098R2′06.869
20. Hiroshi Aoyama(Honda World Superbike Team)Honda CBR1000RR2′06.921
21. David Salom(Team Pedercini)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′08.069
22. David Johnson(Team Pedercini)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′09.762
23. Norino Brignola(Grillini Progea Superbike Team)BMW S1000 RR2′10.912
24. Brett McCormick(Liberty Racing Team Effenbert)Ducati 1098R2′13.730

Mesin barunya suzuki ampuh juga. kedua ridernya bisa masuk 5 besar .
Biaggi mengkhawatirkan sekali, keberuntungannya dah abis nih capedes. Bisa2x di salip ma melandri k di klasemen sementara berdukas
FerryCobra - 04/08/2012 10:28 PM

Hasil Superpole 1 Wsbk Silverstone - Leon Camier mendominasi di trek basah.

1. Leon Camier(FIXI Crescent Suzuki)Suzuki GSX-R10002′05.348
2. Jakub Smrz(Liberty Racing Team Effenbert)Ducati 1098R2′05.660
3. Tom Sykes(Kawasaki Racing Team)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′05.705
4. Carlos Checa(Althea Racing)Ducati 1098R2′05.719
5. Loris Baz(Kawasaki Racing Team)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′05.809
6. John Hopkins(FIXI Crescent Suzuki)Suzuki GSX-R10002′05.843
7. Marco Melandri(BMW Motorrad Motorsport)BMW S1000 RR2′06.150
8. Max Biaggi(Aprilia Racing Team)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.216
9. Leon Haslam(BMW Motorrad Motorsport)BMW S1000 RR2′06.231
10. Michel Fabrizio(BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet)BMW S1000 RR2′06.431
11. Hiroshi Aoyama(Honda World Superbike Team)Honda CBR1000RR2′06.465
12. Ayrton Badovini(BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet)BMW S1000 RR2′06.517
13. Sylvain Guintoli(PATA Racing Team)Ducati 1098R2′06.562
14. Eugene Laverty(Aprilia Racing Team)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.671
15. Davide Giugliano(Althea Racing)Ducati 1098R2′06.794
16. Jonathan Rea(Honda World Superbike Team)Honda CBR1000RR2′06.962
17. Chaz Davies(ParkinGO MTC Racing)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′07.021
18. Maxime Berger(Team Effenbert Liberty Racing)Ducati 1098R2′07.089
19. David Salom(Team Pedercini)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′07.208
20. Niccolò Canepa(Red Devils Roma)Ducati 1098R2′07.267
21. Lorenzo Zanetti(PATA Racing Team)Ducati 1098R2′07.782
22. David Johnson(Team Pedercini)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′09.672
23. Norino Brignola(Grillini Progea Superbike Team)BMW S1000 RR2′11.390
rodek - 04/08/2012 11:49 PM

Quote:
Hasil Superpole 1 Wsbk Silverstone - Leon Camier mendominasi di trek basah.

1. Leon Camier(FIXI Crescent Suzuki)Suzuki GSX-R10002′05.348
2. Jakub Smrz(Liberty Racing Team Effenbert)Ducati 1098R2′05.660
3. Tom Sykes(Kawasaki Racing Team)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′05.705
4. Carlos Checa(Althea Racing)Ducati 1098R2′05.719
5. Loris Baz(Kawasaki Racing Team)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′05.809
6. John Hopkins(FIXI Crescent Suzuki)Suzuki GSX-R10002′05.843
7. Marco Melandri(BMW Motorrad Motorsport)BMW S1000 RR2′06.150
8. Max Biaggi(Aprilia Racing Team)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.216
9. Leon Haslam(BMW Motorrad Motorsport)BMW S1000 RR2′06.231
10. Michel Fabrizio(BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet)BMW S1000 RR2′06.431
11. Hiroshi Aoyama(Honda World Superbike Team)Honda CBR1000RR2′06.465
12. Ayrton Badovini(BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet)BMW S1000 RR2′06.517
13. Sylvain Guintoli(PATA Racing Team)Ducati 1098R2′06.562
14. Eugene Laverty(Aprilia Racing Team)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′06.671
15. Davide Giugliano(Althea Racing)Ducati 1098R2′06.794
16. Jonathan Rea(Honda World Superbike Team)Honda CBR1000RR2′06.962
17. Chaz Davies(ParkinGO MTC Racing)Aprilia RSV4 Factory2′07.021
18. Maxime Berger(Team Effenbert Liberty Racing)Ducati 1098R2′07.089
19. David Salom(Team Pedercini)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′07.208
20. Niccolò Canepa(Red Devils Roma)Ducati 1098R2′07.267
21. Lorenzo Zanetti(PATA Racing Team)Ducati 1098R2′07.782
22. David Johnson(Team Pedercini)Kawasaki ZX-10R2′09.672
23. Norino Brignola(Grillini Progea Superbike Team)BMW S1000 RR2′11.390

emg dari dulu suzuki jago ny di wet raceDD power delivery ny mulusD
luntang_lantung - 05/08/2012 12:07 AM

Beda ma ini yah o
Silverstone - Superpole qualifying times
1. Jakub Smrz CZE Liberty Effenbert Ducati 1098R 2m 20.810s
2. Leon Camier GBR FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 2m 20.846s
3. Sylvain Guintoli FRA PATA Ducati 1098R 2m 21.385s
4. Leon Haslam GBR BMW Motorrad S1000RR 2m 21.613s
5. Davide Giugliano ITA Althea Ducati 1098R 2m 21.951s
6. Marco Melandri ITA BMW Motorrad S1000RR 2m 21.960s
7. Carlos Checa ESP Althea Ducati 1098R 2m 23.356s
8. Tom Sykes GBR Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 2m 24.025s

9. Loris Baz FRA Kawasaki Racing ZX-10R 2m 23.777s
10. Jonathan Rea GBR Honda WSBK CBR1000RR 2m 23.889s
11. Max Biaggi ITA Aprilia Racing RSV-4 2m 24.176s
12. John Hopkins USA FIXI Crescent Suzuki GSX-R1000 2m 24.274s
13. Maxime Berger FRA Effenbert Liberty Ducati 1098R 2m 24.294s
14. Eugene Laverty IRL Aprilia Racing RSV-4 2m 25.260s
15. Michel Fabrizio ITA BMW Italia Goldbet S1000RR 2m 26.137s
16. Chaz Davies GBR ParkinGO MTC Aprilia RSV-4 2m 26.360s
FerryCobra - 05/08/2012 01:33 AM

Jakub Smrz takes Silverstone Superpole in crash fest

Published on 04 Aug 2012 by Toni M.

Spoiler for news
Today’s World Superbike Superpole at Silverstone was declared wet due to a previous rain shower so the session went to two twenty minute shoot-out format.

With very tricky conditions and standing puddles that caught out several riders between running off track and crashing. In these difficult conditions it was Effenbert Liberty’s Jakub Smrz who came through with a last flying lap in 2.20.810, which was enough to deny by just 0.036s a highly impressive Leon Camier who shone in SP2, and take his second pole position of the season.

Sylvain Guintoli took the third spot and his former team manager Mario Bertuccio pungently said Liberty Racing didn’t see the back of Guintoli’s helmet today. Closing out the front row was Leon Haslam.

Althea Ducati’s Davide Giugliano lead most of SP2 (with more than a second advantage) but with three minutes to go he crashed out at the Farm Curve trying to better his lap time and he ended up fifth. Marco Melandri qualified a comfortable 6th, while Carlos Checa and Tom Sykes both ended up in the gravel trap just minutes from each other. Sykes spectacularly highsided at the Farm Curve, while Checa was caught out at Woodcote just a few minutes later. Checa ended up 7th on the starting grid, while Sykes closed out the second row.

Loris Baz was leading SP1 when he crashed out with eight minutes to go, destroying his Kawasaki and unable to rejoin he was pushed back to 9th. On the third row he’ll find three veteran riders like Jonathan Rea and Max Biaggi - who almost did a ‘Mamola’ during the second free practice - and John Hopkins who took one of best qualifying results after very hampered season.

Eugene Laverty was hoping to do better than 14th, but all the Aprilia’s seem to be struggling in mixed conditions, because Chaz Davies also ended up very down on the timesheets with a crash in SP1 at the Vale and technical issues.

WSBK Silverstone Superpole Results:

1. Jakub Smrz (Liberty Racing Team Effenbert) Ducati 1098R 2′20.810
2. Leon Camier (FIXI Crescent Suzuki) Suzuki GSX-R1000 2′20.846
3. Sylvain Guintoli (PATA Racing Team) Ducati 1098R 2′21.385
4. Leon Haslam (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) BMW S1000 RR 2′21.613
5. Davide Giugliano (Althea Racing) Ducati 1098R 2′21.951
6. Marco Melandri (BMW Motorrad Motorsport) BMW S1000 RR 2′21.960
7. Carlos Checa (Althea Racing) Ducati 1098R 2′23.356
8. Tom Sykes (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 2′24.025
9. Loris Baz (Kawasaki Racing Team) Kawasaki ZX-10R 2′23.777
10. Jonathan Rea (Honda World Superbike Team) Honda CBR1000RR 2′23.889
11. Max Biaggi (Aprilia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 2′24.176
12. John Hopkins (FIXI Crescent Suzuki) Suzuki GSX-R1000 2′24.274
13. Maxime Berger (Team Effenbert Liberty Racing) Ducati 1098R 2′24.294
14. Eugene Laverty (Aprilia Racing Team) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 2′25.260
15. Michel Fabrizio (BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet) BMW S1000 RR 2′26.137
16. Chaz Davies (ParkinGO MTC Racing) Aprilia RSV4 Factory 2′26.360
17. Niccolò Canepa (Red Devils Roma) Ducati 1098R 2′06.795
18. Ayrton Badovini (BMW Motorrad Italia GoldBet) BMW S1000 RR 2′06.803
19. Lorenzo Zanetti (PATA Racing Team) Ducati 1098R 2′06.869
20. Hiroshi Aoyama (Honda World Superbike Team) Honda CBR1000RR 2′06.921
21. David Salom (Team Pedercini) Kawasaki ZX-10R 2′08.069
22. David Johnson (Team Pedercini) Kawasaki ZX-10R 2′09.762
23. Norino Brignola (Grillini Progea Superbike Team) BMW S1000 RR 2′10.912
24. Brett McCormick (Liberty Racing Team Effenbert) Ducati 1098R 2′13.730

Loris Baz was leading SP1 when he crashed out with eight minutes to go, destroying his Kawasaki and he was unable to rejoin and was pushed back to 9th.

The Ducati’s performed well in the mixed conditions taking the first four spots in sp1
Checa 2.22.511

out Baz rea biaggi who did a ‘Mamola’ during the second free practice could only qualify and they even tested at Mugello before arriving at Silverstone
FerryCobra - 05/08/2012 01:35 AM

versi lokal D

Hujan Deras Guyur Silverstone, Smrz Pole di WSBK Inggris

Spoiler for news
Jakub Smrz tanpa terduga mampu tampil apik di sesi perebutan superpole World Superbike Championship (WSBK) seri Inggris yang berlangsung sore tadi (4/8). Pembalap asal Ceko itu tampil apik dengan selisih yang cukup tipis dari Leon Camier yang meraih posisi start kedua yaitu sebesar 0,036 detik. Smrz mengamankan lap tercepat dengan 2 menit 20.810 detik, sementara Camier dengan 2 menit 20.846 detik.

Tidak ingin menyia-nyiakan kondisi yang cukup kompetitif bagi tim papan tengah dan papan bawah, Sylvain Guintoli yang mulai di Inggris bergabung dengan tim PATA Racing, meraih lap tercepat ketiga. Kemudian disusul oleh Leon Haslam di urutan keempat dna Davide Giugliano di urutan 5 besar pencetak lap tercepat.

Sementara pembalap papan atas yang biasanya tampil apik di sesi superpole yaitu Tom Sykes, Carlos Checa dan Marco Melandri, harus puas meraih lap tercepat di luar grid 5 besar. Meski tidak meraih hasil bagus pada kondisi trek yang basah tersebut, namun jika kondisi balapan berlangsung dalam trek yang kering, maka urutan ini berpotensi besar untuk mengalami perubahan. (otosport.co.id)
Page 257 of 275 | ‹ First  < 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > SPORTS > Racing / Balap > S3< World Superbike Community 2011 >S3 - Part 2