Western Comic
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge
Total Views: 85406 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 13 of 132 | ‹ First  < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >  Last ›

dracheta - 03/07/2008 07:04 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By ed
this is indonesian site.... so speak BAHASA... bukan inggris...

Hi Ed!

This US Comic sub-forum has another set of rules, which you can read here:
US Comic Rules! [Must Read] [UPDATED!!].
The first rule stated is:
Quote:
All publicly displayed messages are only limited to English. This includes posts, titles, signatures, profiles and other forms of public display

Many of this sub-forum's groupies are from other parts of the world, and as we read comics instead of books, we're too thick-witted to learn Mandarin, so use the other major Lingua Franca instead ;-)
erlangshen - 03/07/2008 08:38 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By pacman_anime
Erm. English please?

he's promoting that KG forum by badmouthing our place here. Would it be possible to ask scanners to refuse having scans being share there? hehehe nah too extreme p
pacman_anime - 03/07/2008 04:51 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By erlangshen
he's promoting that KG forum by badmouthing our place here. Would it be possible to ask scanners to refuse having scans being share there? hehehe nah too extreme p

Well, his site doesn't sound that friendly. Why would anyone want to join it (other than luring using the availability of Marvel there)?
m4rlb0r0_r3d - 03/07/2008 05:21 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Von Doom
. . . . . . nope, it's just you.

. . . . . . well, not quite, many people left after our "Marvel Event" (The Banning). So, is no big deal.

Yo! Skrull boy!! How's the invasion going!!

Has Nova appeared yet to kick your peers ass?

oh okay

u know what I meant by the "incident" right? it's not about the marvel event (the banning)

it's about kaskus server been attacked.....

but oh well..........maybe just my feeling
Pedrocas - 03/07/2008 10:22 PM

Quote:
JAJAJAJA

Keep dreaming. . . .

Talking seriously, how the story going so far?

It's going great. This is the best Marvel event ever published so far.

Nick Fury as returned with a new team composed of entirely new superpowered characters named Secret Warriors.

Spider-Woman was replaced by the skrull queen before joining the New Avengers, so everything we have read about her as Jessica Drew is a lie, she's been the skrull queen all the time.

Hank Pym's a skrull too. He was replaced after the Avengers Disassembled storyline.

The 3D-Man gained some magical goggles that allow him to see the skrulls true form, but Crusader messed up with the goggles and now 3D sees all the humans as skrulls and all the skrulls as humans.

Captain Skrull-Vell decided to ally with the skrulls and then he went after the Thunderbolts.

And the New Avengers and the Mighty Avengers are stuck in the Savage Land with a bunch of skrulls desguised as super-heroes that supposedly died.

The best is yet to come. Embrace the change. These 3 words will change the world as we know it.
SilverBird88 - 03/07/2008 11:49 PM

The Lounge
Von Doom - 04/07/2008 12:16 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Pedrocas
It's going great. This is the best Marvel event ever published so far.

Nick Fury as returned with a new team composed of entirely new superpowered characters named Secret Warriors.

Spider-Woman was replaced by the skrull queen before joining the New Avengers, so everything we have read about her as Jessica Drew is a lie, she's been the skrull queen all the time.

Hank Pym's a skrull too. He was replaced after the Avengers Disassembled storyline.

The 3D-Man gained some magical goggles that allow him to see the skrulls true form, but Crusader messed up with the goggles and now 3D sees all the humans as skrulls and all the skrulls as humans.

Captain Skrull-Vell decided to ally with the skrulls and then he went after the Thunderbolts.

And the New Avengers and the Mighty Avengers are stuck in the Savage Land with a bunch of skrulls desguised as super-heroes that supposedly died.

The best is yet to come. Embrace the change. These 3 words will change the world as we know it.

Cool!!
unguungu - 04/07/2008 12:44 AM

@ mod why not divide the latest release thread become 2 thread? one for DC and one for other comics.... it wil be easier to search i think........
@m4rlb0r0_r3d you are the same person from KG forum, right?
pash74 - 04/07/2008 02:46 AM

Seems like I've finally managed to get my account activated, so I can now say a long-postponed and huge THANKS to all scanners/posters! You guys really ROCK!!! beer:
erlangshen - 04/07/2008 08:36 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By unguungu
@ mod why not divide the latest release thread become 2 thread? one for DC and one for other comics.... it wil be easier to search i think........

i think it's easier this way and we already have download all other comics thread revived o
m4rlb0r0_r3d - 04/07/2008 06:07 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By unguungu

yeah bro
Im there too

whassup? u know me bro?? D D D
Von Doom - 04/07/2008 09:44 PM
Independence Day!! (american style)
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY

To our American brothers on their independence day, have a nice day.

Now, BEER!!

beer:beer:beer:beer:
Twin-Buster - 05/07/2008 05:44 PM

rofl...no more skrulls...D

gosh, downloading >time....
Von Doom - 05/07/2008 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=Twin-Buster;36867491]rofl...no more skrulls...D

gosh, downloading >time....
pizzapi - 06/07/2008 02:48 AM

Quote:
Why would someone download time? p p

if someone didn't have enough of it, of course !
Pedrocas - 06/07/2008 03:11 AM

Quote:

If you want an Skrull, Ask Pedro, he is good at organizing inter-species dates. D D

D D D

Female Skrulls are hot, aren't they? ;)

The Lounge
Twin-Buster - 06/07/2008 11:01 AM

Quote:

If you want an Skrull, Ask Pedro, he is good at organizing inter-species dates. D D

hahahahaha...it's always skrull D

grrrr..why would they killed manhunter in final crisis...Lmad:

Quote:
Original Posted By Pedrocas
D D D

Female Skrulls are hot, aren't they? ;)

most sexyiest skrull...D
Von Doom - 06/07/2008 11:17 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Twin-Buster
grrrr..why would they killed manhunter in final crisis...Lmad:

That´s easy.

Martian Manhunter wasn't so popular anymore and they couldn't re-invent him after infinite crisis in a way to appeal more(let's face it, he wasn't the lone wolf type they wanted it to be).

Easy way to get rid of him? Just kill him.

But don't worry, he'll come back eventually (they always come back).
Twin-Buster - 06/07/2008 04:49 PM

Quote:
That´s easy.

Martian Manhunter wasn't so popular anymore and they couldn't re-invent him after infinite crisis in a way to appeal more(let's face it, he wasn't the lone wolf type they wanted it to be).

Easy way to get rid of him? Just kill him.

But don't worry, he'll come back eventually (they always come back).

i believe dc killed him becoz his face is more like skrull than an alien from mars D

they always come back...in the new series \(
nitrogliserin - 07/07/2008 05:18 PM

greetings...
i'm new in this forum... (usually i hang out in "computer stuff")..

just notice u,
i've posted a thread for transformer fans ...
here: http://kaskus.us/showthread.php?t=950079
hope u all don't mind...

but if the mod's think it's such a waste or just a repost stuff, please be kind to delete it...
OK...?
thanks...

Cheers,
Nitro
your friendly kaskuser.
Page 13 of 132 | ‹ First  < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge