Western Comic
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge
Total Views: 85406 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 2 of 132 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›

erlangshen - 23/05/2008 08:21 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By pacman_anime
Hey, that's my post. lol

Well, wiki is the source for all types of information, useful and mundane.

and misinformation and spoilers too! D just too many writers not enough editors D D D
Von Doom - 23/05/2008 09:17 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Super_neat!!
From my understanding DDoS is an attempt to prevent legitimate users of the site form accessing by overloading the servers with constant usage of bandwidth or something similar. Basically they overload the server to try and reset, stopping other users from using the site.

It's just kinda weird for Kaskus to be attacked because DDoS is better used on Banking sites or government operated websites.

That´s crap man!!

Ok, who did it, I´m going to nail him!!

BTW, 300!!!
erlangshen - 23/05/2008 09:33 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Von Doom
That´s crap man!!

Ok, who did it, I´m going to nail him!!

BTW, 300!!!

u miss ur usual countdown Doomie?

Anyhoo, anybody with some knowledge of hacking knows that DdoS attack is just brute force attack. It's the equivalent of creating an application that will try all combination of characters to crack a password. It's easy yet also effective. But skill-wise, nobody gonna gave you a thumbup for it. So the motive obviously is not the usual hacker's motive, whch is to prove their skill.

I'll let ya all to draw ur own conclusion with this facts since I am not allowed to go into too much detail.

In nay case let's hope the threads can be restore. If they can't let's show the world we are resilient enough to survive this tragedy.
Von Doom - 23/05/2008 09:50 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By erlangshen
In nay case let's hope the threads can be restore. If they can't let's show the world we are resilient enough to survive this tragedy.

Cheers to that Boss!!

Cheers!! beer:
Twin-Buster - 23/05/2008 12:32 PM

ngakakmatabelo:kiss:sorry
.24.se7en. - 23/05/2008 02:20 PM

do we hv to use English here?
bcos my english is sucks!\(
hi nice to meet u all!
erlangshen - 23/05/2008 04:57 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By .24.se7en.
hi nice to meet u all!

yes u do, most user here are from outside Indonesia. You could use Indonesian all u want, just don't expect most other user have any clue what ur saying o
gaouw - 23/05/2008 05:39 PM

modbul, i see u in a new light.

i always thought that u r an easy going, simple minded, pervert hikki/neet.

i do beg a pardon for that.

gome.

so, do u think that kaskus's database can b restored?

ur personal opinion.

spare me the usual crap of 'i m not authorized to say nutthin' thing.

what say u?
pacman_anime - 23/05/2008 06:02 PM

Quote:
hi nice to meet u all!

Well, it may suck now but we all have to start from somewhere. Practice makes perfect.
erlangshen - 23/05/2008 06:26 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By gaouw
modbul, i see u in a new light.

i always thought that u r an easy going, simple minded, pervert hikki/neet.

i do beg a pardon for that.

gome.

so, do u think that kaskus's database can b restored?

ur personal opinion.

spare me the usual crap of 'i m not authorized to say nutthin' thing.

what say u?

are you saying I am not easygoing, not simple-minded and not a hikki matabelo: \( \( \(

personally? I think even if it can, a lot of post will not be restorable. The problem is the available backup is from 2 montsh ago.

That's why I have been emphasizing on the need to carry on should this be the case. Hopefully a miracle can happen.
gaouw - 23/05/2008 06:47 PM

well,,,

i already think that maybe it's 4 the best that kaskus can not b restored.

i am saying that u r a pervert hikki. satisfied?
.24.se7en. - 23/05/2008 06:48 PM

Quote:
yes u do, most user here are from outside Indonesia. You could use Indonesian all u want, just don't expect most other user have any clue what ur saying o

Quote:
Original Posted By pacman_anime
Well, it may suck now but we all have to start from somewhere. Practice makes perfect.

yeah thx to erlangshen & pacman_anime..
maybe i'll trying to post in English...
if i dont understand, i could ask u two\)
dee_dan - 23/05/2008 09:24 PM

Hai, i`m a comic fan from indonesia...
nice to meet you all...
shontrix - 23/05/2008 09:34 PM

Hi Everyone, Iam from Planet earth, I live in the South-Asian Region, Iam a big fan of Anime and Comes, hope to get along well with you guys.
I can't read/write Indonesian, so please bear with me people ^^
Agent Oda - 23/05/2008 10:34 PM

Quote:
. . .The problem is the available backup is from 2 montsh ago.

That's why I have been emphasizing on the need to carry on should this be the case. Hopefully a miracle can happen.

We can get some of the links from the google cache while it still holds the old pages.

And I'm not trying to pretend it doesn't suck, but there are advantages to restarting too - shiny new links, no dead links, all remaining banned links gone, etc.
erlangshen - 23/05/2008 11:23 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Agent Oda
We can get some of the links from the google cache while it still holds the old pages.

And I'm not trying to pretend it doesn't suck, but there are advantages to restarting too - shiny new links, no dead links, all remaining banned links gone, etc.

anyhoo, I am really liking how toaster toast brother Cavil recently o that was just unexpected o
Agent Oda - 24/05/2008 12:19 AM

Quote:
anyhoo, I am really liking how toaster toast brother Cavil recently o that was just unexpected o

I doubt the actor is going anywhere soon though, resurrections and all that. Which is good because I like the actor a lot.
skarkio - 24/05/2008 12:24 AM

Quote:
hi nice to meet u all!

Well... you can learn Spanish (or punjabi, nupe,macua,Russian? etc), besides... read, post and insult(in english), here or in other forum, helps to improve your (again) english, belive me , I know what i´m talkin´ about

De todos modos, saludos a todos los cuates mexicanos que postean aqui a ver que dia nos echamos unas friasbeer:
Twin-Buster - 24/05/2008 12:27 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By skarkio
Well... you can learn Spanish (or punjabi, nupe,macua,Russian? etc), besides... read, post and insult(in english), here or in other forum, helps to improve your (again) english, belive me , I know what i´m talkin´ about

De todos modos, saludos a todos los cuates mexicanos que postean aqui a ver que dia nos echamos unas friasbeer:

ariba...ariba...ariba...senor senorita

i just know that...forgive me...\(
.24.se7en. - 24/05/2008 01:35 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By skarkio

hehehehe... insult!? maybe later, if my english get betterD
yeah that's right, but now i'm affraid i bcome a joke to u guysmalu:
thx for advice! bro skarkiobeer:

wow another langguage that i dont understandconfused:
Page 2 of 132 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge