Western Comic
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge
Total Views: 85406 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 25 of 132 | ‹ First  < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 >  Last ›

Twin-Buster - 14/09/2008 11:37 AM

rofl...a map...D

i saw the hurricane news in the states..it was really scary when i looked at the >news....
pizzapi - 14/09/2008 12:15 PM

no hurricanes here, but there were some tornadoes a couple days ago
Twin-Buster - 14/09/2008 12:28 PM

i'm sure that was a distraction for HIS plan...HIS plan...HIS plan...

oh well...gtg....cya pizzapie...
dracheta - 17/09/2008 02:01 PM
Oh no! - the thanks are gone!
mad: Grrr. The Thank-you feature thumbup: is gone. hammer:
Most people don't use the 'add reputation' feature in this forum (for those that don't know about it, you have to click the tiny balance icon The Lounge at the bottom of poster's profiles on their messages).
Usually when you do try to use the 'add rep' function, you've either already spread more around than Kaskus likes in the last day, or you're trying to add rep to someone you've too recently added rep to.
Then there's the fact that most people's reputation-giving isn't taken into account - eg, of the 6 times that someone has successfully managed to click that tiny icon for me, only one of those attempts is counted (green The Lounge), the rest are not counted (in grey The Lounge). I don't know whether the reputation I give to other people is valid or not.

I liked having the thank-you thumbup: feature, for giving and receiving thanks. Okay, so only a very tiny percentage (maybe 1%-2%) of people who have downloaded my uploads have clicked the thank-you button, but there were still more of them than used the reputation feature.

RIP Thank-you function - you shall be sorely missed!
Floit - 17/09/2008 02:51 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By pizzapi
The Lounge

OMG i just remember, we are not in Kansas anymore!ngacir:
Twin-Buster - 17/09/2008 05:18 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By dracheta
mad: Grrr. The Thank-you feature thumbup: is gone. hammer:
Most people don't use the 'add reputation' feature in this forum (for those that don't know about it, you have to click the tiny balance icon The Lounge at the bottom of poster's profiles on their messages).
Usually when you do try to use the 'add rep' function, you've either already spread more around than Kaskus likes in the last day, or you're trying to add rep to someone you've too recently added rep to.
Then there's the fact that most people's reputation-giving isn't taken into account - eg, of the 6 times that someone has successfully managed to click that tiny icon for me, only one of those attempts is counted (green The Lounge), the rest are not counted (in grey The Lounge). I don't know whether the reputation I give to other people is valid or not.

I liked having the thank-you thumbup: feature, for giving and receiving thanks. Okay, so only a very tiny percentage (maybe 1%-2%) of people who have downloaded my uploads have clicked the thank-you button, but there were still more of them than used the reputation feature.

RIP Thank-you function - you shall be sorely missed!

ROFL...poor D...

okay lemme shine u with the enlightenment,
-you need a minimum of 2000 posts in, to give worthy reputation (worthy means green, u want a green reputation to be counted rite, alas if u sent or received while u got less than 2000 posts, it wouldn't be counted and turned out grey, here ya go...u got 1 from me...;))

-the "thanks" feature was put on hold, because lately there were some "thanks-mongers" used some auto-thanks script when u entered they thread...dunno why, only skrull knows...\)

hope it helps
Twin-Buster - 17/09/2008 05:32 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Floit
OMG i just remember, we are not in Kansas anymore!ngacir:

hi there...!

---

adding some explanation for reputation :
-cendol : this is one of our beverages, it's green like the hulk, soft and sweet...cendol means good reputation

-bata merah : "red brick", u should throw a brick right through von doom's head to prevent his bombing plan...means bad reputation..we don't want any kind of this on our humble place...

nb.i'm gonna take my vacation till the 4th october...so don't miss me ;)

hawkie and erl always ready to serve all of u...hopefully....lol
erlangshen - 17/09/2008 05:37 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Twin-Buster
hi there...!

---

adding some explanation for reputation :
-cendol : this is one of our beverages, it's green like the hulk, soft and sweet...cendol means good reputation

-bata merah : "red brick", u should throw a brick right through von doom's head to prevent his bombing plan...means bad reputation..we don't want any kind of this on our humble place...

nb.i'm gonna take my vacation till the 4th october...so don't miss me ;)

hawkie and erl always ready to serve all of u...hopefully....lol

for those of you that did not understand what NB means, it's what westerner called P.S. o
Twin-Buster - 17/09/2008 05:49 PM

gosh..thanks boss...D
slickenside - 17/09/2008 06:52 PM

Hi all ..
wooot.....

good evening all...
Twin-Buster - 17/09/2008 06:55 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By slickenside
Hi all ..
wooot.....

good evening all...

where have u been dammit...D
Von Doom - 17/09/2008 10:06 PM

. . . . . . . . so, another week without anything interesting to talk about. (sigh)

Yo Skrull boy!! How's the invasion dammit!!
dracheta - 18/09/2008 08:00 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Twin-Buster
... you need a minimum of 2000 posts in, to give worthy reputation (worthy means green, u want a green reputation to be counted rite, alas if u sent or received while u got less than 2000 posts, it wouldn't be counted and turned out grey, here ya go...u got 1 from me...;))

Aw, sweet, thanks \)
Hmm, 2000 posts ... fiddles with abacus ... maybe sometime late next year for me!

Woo! Lots more goodies to come again this week ... Broken Trinity, SW KotOR, Spike, Fathom ... Lovely stuff.
TV is looking up, too. True Blood S1, Dexter S3 and Sarah Connor Chrons S2 already started, Supernatural and Smallville restarting this week, Heroes next Monday, more fresh starts the next week ... lots of placebos for a banal life ;)
Von Doom - 18/09/2008 09:01 AM

Quote:
Aw, sweet, thanks \)
Hmm, 2000 posts ... fiddles with abacus ... maybe sometime late next year for me!

Woo! Lots more goodies to come again this week ... Broken Trinity, SW KotOR, Spike, Fathom ... Lovely stuff.
TV is looking up, too. True Blood S1, Dexter S3 and Sarah Connor Chrons S2 already started, Supernatural and Smallville restarting this week, Heroes next Monday, more fresh starts the next week ... lots of placebos for a banal life ;)

Sweet!!

Now we are talking!
erlangshen - 18/09/2008 09:28 AM

Quote:
Aw, sweet, thanks \)

don't forget Fringe o
edxxx_id - 18/09/2008 11:40 AM

Hi all

anybody here watched those cartoon Sw clone war?, any comment?

errr, this not really offtopic, isn't it? Peace:
Von Doom - 19/09/2008 07:25 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By pizzapi
The Lounge

Kansas!!

Which part? Topeka? Wichita? or worst. . . . SMALLVILLE!!?

Oh, wait. . . . you already put Kansas City. . . . boring.

But, you live in the tornado highway, that´s scary.
Von Doom - 19/09/2008 07:30 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By edxxx_id
Hi all

anybody here watched those cartoon Sw clone war?, any comment?

errr, this not really offtopic, isn't it? Peace:

Yeah, why?

And no, you can talk here about whatever you want.

And, please, be careful with the double posts.
edxxx_id - 19/09/2008 08:58 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Von Doom
Yeah, why?

And no, you can talk here about whatever you want.

And, please, be careful with the double posts.

lol

my first posting ( well, not really, I believe I did posting here and there long time a go ) and I already make the great-litverian-dictator mad hammer:

hmm, I think since it's a Comic-based movie, its not really that offtopic, but whatever, forget I asked.

I will be careful next time oh mighty dictator, send me no assasin, please Peace:

ngacir:
erlangshen - 19/09/2008 11:21 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By edxxx_id
lol

my first posting ( well, not really, I believe I did posting here and there long time a go ) and I already make the great-litverian-dictator mad hammer:

hmm, I think since it's a Comic-based movie, its not really that offtopic, but whatever, forget I asked.

I will be careful next time oh mighty dictator, send me no assasin, please Peace:

ngacir:

our latverian dictactor doesn't send otu assassin, he just accelerate his conspiracy to produce blackholes in the hadron collider \( \( \(
Page 25 of 132 | ‹ First  < 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge