Western Comic
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge
Total Views: 85406 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 29 of 132 | ‹ First  < 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 >  Last ›

lizzardpt - 28/09/2008 07:19 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By erlangshen
you mean because Stryfe is not cable's clone (not even a bloody mutant if I am not mistaken) and Apocalypse tunrs out to be Mr. Sinister's alter ego (or so it seems) and Cable (future Logan) and Prof. X battles it with Stryfe's armor and Onslaught armor?

Yeah that kinda sucks \(

Have I mention Colossus is gay in the ultimate universe (so no way in hell will he hook up with Kitty Pride who's in love with Peter Parker)

Yup that's exactly it! Oh and the whole cyclops flying thing...
Pedrocas - 29/09/2008 05:21 AM

Flyclops is cool.

The Lounge
lizzardpt - 30/09/2008 04:19 AM

Flyclops is cool, not cyclops from the ultimate x-men flying
deepoceanblue - 03/10/2008 07:35 PM

sure is quiet hereabouts..
Von Doom - 04/10/2008 07:18 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By deepoceanblue
sure is quiet hereabouts..

You can say that again!!!

(Actually all this is part of one of my evil plans, wahaha.)
Twin-Buster - 04/10/2008 10:34 PM

internettttt....finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...phew:

i'm back from my holiday magical journey !!! D

how r u guys ?
Twin-Buster - 04/10/2008 11:45 PM

new announcement : Kaskuser di Amerika silahkan mengakses kaskus melalui http://usa.kaskus.us

means :

for kaskus user in America, now u can access kaskus through http://usa.kaskus.us

i hope it'll be better for international connections...just try it...;)
dracheta - 04/10/2008 11:59 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Twin-Buster
i hope it'll be better for international connections...just try it...;)

Just been trying it out ... for European connections, it seems even slower!
Actually, came back to normal new Kaskus to post the reply, as it was quicker to do it that way.
Twin-Buster - 05/10/2008 12:09 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By dracheta
Actually, came back to normal new Kaskus to post the reply, as it was quicker to do it that way.

even slower ? LOL...they should hung the cables through the atlantic...D

yeah, i feel some lameness too, though they put local server here in indo...
lizzardpt - 05/10/2008 01:57 AM

yeah it's slower to me too
Von Doom - 05/10/2008 02:31 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By twin-buster
internettttt....finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...phew:

I'm back from my holiday magical journey !!! :d

how r u guys ?

Oh no!!! My plans will be ruined!!!

Quote:

Fortunately, I don't have that problem with my private Latverian connection. (wahaha)
dracheta - 05/10/2008 03:26 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Von Doom
I don't have that problem with my private Latverian connection. (wahaha)
I guessthen, that you're not held back by quaint, C19th copper wiring instead of fibre-optics or satellite.
Twin-Buster - 05/10/2008 10:57 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By Von Doom
Oh no!!! My plans will be ruined!!!

Fortunately, I don't have that problem with my private Latverian connection. (wahaha)

The Lounge

show off...like usual...D
queen shiva - 06/10/2008 02:04 AM

hallo salam kenal masih neewbie di komik westen D

klo minat barter komik western guwa punya banyak koleksi tapi sementar masih lom bisa soalnya masih donlot terus n masih belum ke list D

sementara guwa mau ijin donlot yang udah di sedia in dulu aj D
Pedrocas - 06/10/2008 02:24 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By queen shiva

klo minat barter komik western guwa punya banyak koleksi tapi sementar masih lom bisa soalnya masih donlot terus n masih belum ke list D

Translation, please. tabrakan:
dracheta - 06/10/2008 02:59 AM

I've been trying to translate it, but it still doesn't make complete sense. Changing the spelling a little on some of the recognizable words renders:

"Hello, glad to have made your acquaintance, I'm still a newbie in the western comic thread. D
If the interest of western comic barter Guwa had many collections, but now still [lom] could his matter still download continued [n] still has not to list. D
Now Guwa wanted permission download that has in ready in previously [aj]. D "

Hi Q.Shiva. D You might have noticed by now, that most of the regular posters in this thread, don't speak Bahasa, so we conduct all our conversations here in English (luckily for me, it is one of the languages I grew up speaking \) whereas Pedrocas, there, has a different mother tongue).

I can't quite tell if you are asking for retroactive permission to download everything you (or someone called Guwa?) have already downloaded (nice one! \) ), or if you want to repost links to some collections that were uploaded before, but were lost in the 'Big Hiccup' a few months ago.

If its the first one - LOL, and if its the second one:
Just have a quick read of the Rules, and then repost the collections in the existing open threads, or make new ones if there isn't a suitable thread. Mirrors are always welcome, most especially from alternative share sites to those already posted.

Have fun, and enjoy your stay here \)
Twin-Buster - 06/10/2008 10:32 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By queen shiva

hai...harus sering absen yah di sini !!! D

and yeah...it will be better if u speak english...k...k...k....

Quote:
Original Posted By Pedrocas
Translation, please. tabrakan:

hello, i'm still a newbie in western comic D

if u would like to barter some, i have tons of western comic collection but i'm still downloading and making a list rite now D

i want to ask permission for downloading any available comics in here previously D

Quote:

I can't quite tell if you are asking for retroactive permission to download everything you (or someone called Guwa?) have already downloaded (nice one! \) ), or if you want to repost links to some collections that were uploaded before, but were lost in the 'Big Hiccup' a few months ago.

Just have a quick read of the Rules, and then repost the collections in the existing open threads, or make new ones if there isn't a suitable thread. Mirrors are always welcome, most especially from alternative share sites to those already posted.

Guwa is a slang word for "i" or "me" in here....LOL

how cute of u....hahahaha
erlangshen - 06/10/2008 10:33 AM

Quote:
I've been trying to translate it, but it still doesn't make complete sense. Changing the spelling a little on some of the recognizable words renders:

"Hello, glad to have made your acquaintance, I'm still a newbie in the western comic thread. D
If the interest of western comic barter Guwa had many collections, but now still [lom] could his matter still download continued [n] still has not to list. D

Hi Q.Shiva. D You might have noticed by now, that most of the regular posters in this thread, don't speak Bahasa, so we conduct all our conversations here in English (luckily for me, it is one of the languages I grew up speaking \) whereas Pedrocas, there, has a different mother tongue).

ahh gw/gua is an indonesian slank for "I/me" o
edxxx_id - 06/10/2008 02:32 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By erlangshen
Have I mention Colossus is gay in the ultimate universe (so no way in hell will he hook up with Kitty Pride who's in love with Peter Parker)

I surely hope the next X-man Movie will not bring this up hammer:

Quote:
Original Posted By Twin-Buster
genit: i remember those cleavages of her...genit:

her whip and her cleavages win

but her swaying ass?, win big! genit:

the story and the whole movie ( Cat woman) was a totally fail, though hammer:

Quote:

lol, a nice try there mate
Twin-Buster - 06/10/2008 03:14 PM

damn...i got cough, fever and influeza...nice doomy...nice....D
Page 29 of 132 | ‹ First  < 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge