Western Comic
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge
Total Views: 85406 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 3 of 132 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›

Nevark - 24/05/2008 06:35 AM

Hi all, i`m an old comic fan p
m4rlb0r0_r3d - 24/05/2008 07:01 AM

@erlangshen
bos boleh saran?

Jual beli Action figure ada thread sendiri disini.
dan
Jual beli Dvd/Cd Komik scan or cartoon, ada thread sendiri disini

Terus di sticky
Gitu gimana?
ga harus di jual beli dvd/cd ato lainnya

Cuman dua itu doang kan yg laku keras di peredaran US Comic.

Dan gw bole ya bikin thread "Share & Request Hentai US Comic only!!"

Tapi nanti aja ya setelah di perbaikin? ato sekarang aja? kurasa ga ngefek kan? karena dulu aja lom ada kan?
SuperToyShow - 24/05/2008 07:07 AM

Hi, I'm in place way to the left of where people feel insecure and need to go around bullying other countries... sorry. But I love comics! I currently use Comic Book Lover to organize and read all my digital comics on my Mac mini. I've been into Marvel comics mostly since way back in the 80's and indie stuff. I'd like to get some of the major DC comic storylines like Kingdom Come, and others you might suggest.

Please PM me for good links to marvel and dc! thanks =)
SuperToyShow - 24/05/2008 07:10 AM

Hey your english seems fine so far!

I'm a native english speaker, so I can help you with spelling and grammar.

Even native english speakers don't speak english very well anymore!
m4rlb0r0_r3d - 24/05/2008 08:04 AM

and what are you doing in indonesian forum dude? if u're a native english speaker
erlangshen - 24/05/2008 08:55 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By m4rlb0r0_r3d
@erlangshen
bos boleh saran?

Jual beli Action figure ada thread sendiri disini.
dan
Jual beli Dvd/Cd Komik scan or cartoon, ada thread sendiri disini

Terus di sticky
Gitu gimana?
ga harus di jual beli dvd/cd ato lainnya

Cuman dua itu doang kan yg laku keras di peredaran US Comic.

Dan gw bole ya bikin thread "Share & Request Hentai US Comic only!!"

Tapi nanti aja ya setelah di perbaikin? ato sekarang aja? kurasa ga ngefek kan? karena dulu aja lom ada kan?

saran ditolak!

ga ada jual beli apapun disini. Udah ada tempatnya di forum jual beli bos o

dan kaskus udah bersih so pembuatan thread berbau XXX juga sangat dikurangi

trims atas pengertiannya bos o
m4rlb0r0_r3d - 24/05/2008 10:16 AM

oh okayyyy
sep sep thumbup:
deepoceanblue - 24/05/2008 07:20 PM

ooo.. ooo.. we're starting again from scratch here?

well okay, lemme introduce my self..
most of my pals call me Pooh nowadays, i'm 24 and i came from Indonesia, currently working as a translator.. i mostly read marble stuff (can't find them here anymore though p ) .. back when i can actually afford to *buy* comics, most of the stuff availabe in indonesia were marble.. and it was what hooked me into comics in the first place D add some of image's stuff.. and when the whole economy came crashing down 10 years ago i stopped reading them D i just got back to reading comics a year ago, so i had a lot of stuff to catch up D that's why i didn't read DC.. too many holes to fill D
erlangshen - 24/05/2008 08:06 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By deepoceanblue
ooo.. ooo.. we're starting again from scratch here?

well okay, lemme introduce my self..
most of my pals call me Pooh nowadays, i'm 24 and i came from Indonesia, currently working as a translator.. i mostly read marble stuff (can't find them here anymore though p ) .. back when i can actually afford to *buy* comics, most of the stuff availabe in indonesia were marble.. and it was what hooked me into comics in the first place D add some of image's stuff.. and when the whole economy came crashing down 10 years ago i stopped reading them D i just got back to reading comics a year ago, so i had a lot of stuff to catch up D that's why i didn't read DC.. too many holes to fill D

is it because you have an uncanny resemblece to a bear? confused:
Von Doom - 24/05/2008 10:01 PM

Hi guys! what's up.

Doom here, just to inform you that next week I'm going on vacation. So, is probable that I won't be able to post.

BTW, I just heard that the "RIP" in Batman R.I.P doesn't stand for the usual "Rest In Peace", it has another meaning.

Mmmmmm......

R = ?
I = ?
P = ?

I wonder what's the meaning, any Ideas? The first letter is about Robin that's for sure.

Also, any news on Jason Todd? I saw an Image of a guy looking like Hush with a jacket with a red H and the title ENVY. Is that Jason?

Is not a bad idea to reset, many treads no longer in use would be erased and, of course, all the dead links.

My only question on this matter is, are you going to save our posts count? I don't want to access the site to find out that I'm a newbie again just because my post count dropped a lot.
Twin-Buster - 24/05/2008 10:05 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Von Doom
Hi guys! what's up.

Doom here, just to inform you that next week I'm going on vacation. So, is probable that I won't be able to post.

BTW, I just heard that the "RIP" in Batman R.I.P doesn't stand for the usual "Rest In Peace", it has another meaning.

Mmmmmm......

R = ?
I = ?
P = ?

I wonder what's the meaning, any Ideas? The first letter is about Robin that's for sure.

Also, any news on Jason Todd? I saw an Image of a guy looking like Hush with a jacket with a red H and the title ENVY. Is that Jason?

Robin Is Proposed.....................by bruce ?

confused:
Von Doom - 24/05/2008 10:09 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Twin-Buster
Robin Is Proposed.....................by bruce ?

confused:

I mean, NON-STUPID ideas.
skarkio - 24/05/2008 10:55 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Nevark
Hi all, i`m an old comic fan p

hi, welcome

(Hi, I'm in place way to the left of where people feel insecure and need to go around bullying other countries...
I'd like to get some of the major DC comic storylines like Kingdom Come, and others you might suggest.)

welcome... and well... you can read the new issues of sociey justice of america... (with a supposed tie in on kingdon come, also checkmate (good arguments), simon dark (superb idea of Steve Niles(30 days of night(another superb idea))), trials of shazam (if you haven´t reding yet), batman death mask(and R.I.P. too) anything form vertigo (you must read fables, house of mistery, and all sandman), batman and the outsiders, etc.

R = ?
I = ?
P = ?

reborn in peace?
rip in pieces?
rationally in plunge?
(robin in perol... I mean... in peril?)
´

(that's why i didn't read DC.. too many holes to fill D)

well. if you start to read dc, you can get into the actual storyline and later deal with that holes (Back when I start to read comics (with Death of superman)), I have to start of zero, and see me now... grown up and shaggy!!!
Von Doom - 25/05/2008 04:23 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By skarkio

R = ?
I = ?
P = ?

reborn in peace?
rip in pieces?
rationally in plunge?
(robin in perol... I mean... in peril?)
´

Yeah........right...........nohope:nohope:
Pedrocas - 25/05/2008 05:17 AM

Who cares about Batman RIP when you can have an handfull of skrulls? D
Flazh - 25/05/2008 12:06 PM

Hey..
I'm a new fan here...
Just wanna ask how do you guys search for comic releases.
Tried google, none found...
I'm looking for DC comics...
pacman_anime - 25/05/2008 01:13 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By Flazh
Hey..
I'm a new fan here...
Just wanna ask how do you guys search for comic releases.
Tried google, none found...
I'm looking for DC comics...

What comics are you looking for? We have the requests thread and a lot of excellent request fillers.
sirtig - 25/05/2008 01:35 PM

Hello, I'm from Poland. It's a shame this friggin' attack happen... Well, at least we still have "kaskus" in here D

And erlangshen, I too hope this miracle will happen... And I hope it'll be soon D

I'm big Invincible fan (greatest superhero comic book in the universe, indeed)... Well... Almost everything what is written by Robert Kirkman is great (The Astounding Wolf-Man, Irredeemable Ant-Man [shame it's been canceled \( ] and, of course THE WALKING DEAD, maaan, this comic rulz \) And Bendis is very good... But I don't like this whole Secret Invasion thing... Well, recently I don't like "crossovers" idea at all, so I don't care about most SI tie-ins... But to know what's going on in M@rvel Universe, you have to read main Secret Invasion book, so...

Uh... Invincible is lot better than any marvel book right now... \)
bluevespa - 25/05/2008 06:23 PM

iam akbar nicee to meet u...
dadnarna - 25/05/2008 07:38 PM

seri marvel yang patut di koleksi lagi setelah civil war apa ya?
Page 3 of 132 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >  Last ›
Home > LOEKELOE > AMH > Western Comic > The Lounge