English Education and Literature
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > EBOOKS - ENGLISH Study Materials
Total Views: 49853 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 18 of 27 | ‹ First  < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 >  Last ›

komputercrash - 13/08/2011 06:56 PM

hi all \)
buku panduan toefl yg paling rekomen yg mana ya buat nubie \)
thank you \)
ode92 - 14/08/2011 05:11 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By b0tax
ENGLISH GRAMMAR WORKBOOK FOR DUMMIES - Geraldine Woods

EBOOKS - ENGLISH Study Materials

army:keep learningarmy:

Spoiler for link
http://rapid*share.com/files/117572736/English_Grammar_Workbook_For_Dummies.pdf

hai bro. . may I get this book in another link? thanks before
kapitanvic - 14/08/2011 09:20 AM

bro... i need to learn writing business letter and also formal communication..
so i would be very gratefull if anyone can share any ebook about it..
thx for the great help..
loc - 15/08/2011 02:04 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By ode92
hai bro. . may I get this book in another link? thanks before

get it here.

Quote:
Original Posted By kapitanvic
bro... i need to learn writing business letter and also formal communication..
so i would be very gratefull if anyone can share any ebook about it..
thx for the great help..

try Plain English at Work: A Guide to Writing and Speaking
tainameasu - 15/08/2011 12:58 PM

Im looking for IELTS ebook, and i already tried the links in second page but no such file to able to be downloaded. Any suggestionn+ solution? Thanks guys! D
tainameasu - 15/08/2011 01:08 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By komputercrash
hi all \)
thank you \)

If you are looking for a book, i will suggest you barron's toefl book.
Btw, in 12th page you could see links that refer to barron's toefl ebook. Enjoy!
rahan - 16/08/2011 11:41 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By komputercrash
hi all \)
thank you \)

check this link for pbt
https://www.kaskus.co.id/showpost.php?p=469391236&postcount=409

Quote:
Original Posted By tainameasu
Im looking for IELTS ebook, and i already tried the links in second page but no such file to able to be downloaded. Any suggestionn+ solution? Thanks guys! D

check this post
https://www.kaskus.co.id/showpost.php?p=480790295&postcount=454
sammulia - 16/08/2011 02:35 PM

thaks for the link,
and any video micro teaching..

im sam graduated from english literature,
please give me some suggestions so i am able to make a love with literature,
coz i haven't yet
thanks
loc - 16/08/2011 10:32 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By sammulia
thaks for the link,
and any video micro teaching..

im sam graduated from english literature,
please give me some suggestions so i am able to make a love with literature,
coz i haven't yet
thanks

you're an english lit graduate? surely you know the difference between 'fall in love' and 'make a love' (that phrase doesn't exist, by the way; the correct phrase is 'make love')? D

how did you go through all those years of lectures in english lit if you're still not in love it by now? my gosh! it must've been dead boring for you!

anyway, microteaching is a videotaping a teaching session, usually in a teacher training setting. the trainee sits with the trainer and his/her fellow teachers and watches and reviews his/her ways of teaching. this is useful for getting feedback and for, eventually, improving his/her teaching.

are you interested in teaching english? you should really take a teacher training program (with or without microteaching) because english lit grads are not equipped with the necessary teaching skills. or perhaps you should have enrolled in the teaching faculty, specializing in english.
reds.urchins - 17/08/2011 02:05 PM

hello all,,

Im looking for books for mu research,, pliss help me,,

[code]1. Algeo, john and thomas pyles, The origins and development of the english language, 2005
2. Anderson, mark and kathy anderson, text type in English, australia; mcmilan press, 1990
3. chair, jeff golub, and the commite on the classroom, practice activities to promote critical thinking, urbana; illonis, 1986
4. Freely, austin J, argumentation and debate, rational desicion making, belmont : wdsworth, 1969.
5. Jordan, RR. English for academic purposes, new york : cambride university press, 1997.
6. Tarigan, Henry guntur, berbicara sebagai keterampilan bahasa keterampilan berbahasa, bandung : angkasa, 1998.
7. Haemer, Jeremy, the practice of English language teaching, longman: cambridge [/code]

but anyone have that book,, you can copy and sell to me,, Yb

THX,,
m.fikri - 17/08/2011 10:03 PM

Halu gan, thanx for your sharing.
But I wanna ask you another link for e-book "Basic English Grammar- book2" & "English Grammar Workbook".
Because there're gone in this link.
Thank you.
loc - 18/08/2011 02:16 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By reds.urchins
hello all,,

Im looking for books for mu research,, pliss help me,,

[code]1. Algeo, john and thomas pyles, The origins and development of the english language, 2005
2. Anderson, mark and kathy anderson, text type in English, australia; mcmilan press, 1990
3. chair, jeff golub, and the commite on the classroom, practice activities to promote critical thinking, urbana; illonis, 1986
4. Freely, austin J, argumentation and debate, rational desicion making, belmont : wdsworth, 1969.
5. Jordan, RR. English for academic purposes, new york : cambride university press, 1997.
6. Tarigan, Henry guntur, berbicara sebagai keterampilan bahasa keterampilan berbahasa, bandung : angkasa, 1998.
7. Haemer, Jeremy, the practice of English language teaching, longman: cambridge [/code]

but anyone have that book,, you can copy and sell to me,, Yb

THX,,

with the exception of one, i can't find any of the books you want. i did, however, find similar books by the same authors. i just thought you might be interested in them:

[*]Argumentation and Debate: Critical Thinking for Reasoned Decision Making, 12th Ed by Austin J. Freeley & David L. Steinberg (Wadsworth Publishing, 2008)
[*]Academic Writing Course: Study Skills in English, 3rd Ed by R.R. Jordan (Pearson Education Limited, 1999)
[*]The Practice of English Language Teaching, 4th Ed by Jeremy Harmer (Pearson Longman ELT, 2007)

Quote:
Original Posted By m.fikri
Halu gan, thanx for your sharing.
But I wanna ask you another link for e-book "Basic English Grammar- book2" & "English Grammar Workbook".
Because there're gone in this link.
Thank you.

can you point me to the original links? or maybe supply me with the authors, publishers and publication years?
SiOtongLetoy - 19/08/2011 04:30 PM

a very useful thread, thank you very much.
some links on the first page are broken though.
raa18 - 24/08/2011 04:54 AM

AbangJimmy - 25/08/2011 10:29 AM

would you mind to reupload those ebooks to another file host except rapidshare \) ? I guess mediafire is better than rs p
sarabiatun - 25/08/2011 08:21 PM

my reference

McGraw-Hill's Dictionary of American Idioms and Phrasal Verbs

[CODE]
http://ifile.it/hgpqn3/ebooksclub.org__McGraw_Hill__039_s_Dictionary_of_American_Idioms_and_Phrasal_V erbs.l_onx0x98xk3.pdf
[/CODE]

The Facts on File Dictionary of Cliches: Meanings and Origins of Thousands of Terms and Expressions

[CODE]http://ifile.it/elicx7/ebooksclub.org__The_Facts_on_File_Dictionary_of_Cliches__Meanings_and_Or igins_of_Thousands_of_Terms_and_Expressions.l_onx0x98xk3.pdf[/CODE]
captainkilat - 25/08/2011 11:11 PM

hiii every body....

please help me....!!!!!
im a baginer for studying english league,and i dont merangkai word,for spoke english...and i dont have artikulasi for english word,what the ebook yang cocok with mee,sharing me the link,,Yb...
please help me....!!!!!

im so sorry,if my english so bad...i hope you can mengerti,,,

thanks for all
Twina - 28/08/2011 05:00 PM

English Prepositions Listed

Written by: Josef Essberger
Format: PDF
Macintosh Compatible: Yes
Windows Compatible: Yes
Printable: Yes
Pages: 56
File Size: 410K
Publisher: EnglishClub.com

[CODE]http://www.englishclub.com/download/English-Prepositions-List.pdf[/CODE]
carsearch - 07/09/2011 07:09 PM

Hello,

Does anyone know about a website that provides a collection of everyday English conversation in the form of MP3 (or any other formats so that we can listen it on our mobile phone?). I really want to improve my English conversation skill so badly....

Thanks in advance
grifiest - 08/09/2011 10:13 PM

hi guys...

has anybody know where i can find the pdfs of these books????

Quote:
dobzhansky,t.1975. EVOLUTION GENETIS AND MAN. new york. london
foster, gm. 1969. applied anthropology. boston. little. brown n company
kroeber,a.l & c. kluckholn. 1952 a critical review of concepts and definition, cambridge; peabodymuseum of american archeology

tyeuku, jacob. 1958. some problem pertaning to the recial history of indonesi regioon, utrecht. drukkerij neerlandia

oshimo, alice & hogue ann.1997. introduction to academic writing. new york. longman

i need these books for culture appreciation and writing class...

if somebody knows where to find these books please help me. thx in advance guys \)
Page 18 of 27 | ‹ First  < 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 >  Last ›
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > English Education and Literature > EBOOKS - ENGLISH Study Materials