ENGLISH
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > What books have you read?
Total Views: 3214 Share : Facebook ShareFacebook Twitter ShareTwitter Google+ ShareGoogle+
Page 4 of 9 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > 

Big33 - 30/09/2011 03:12 AM

Quote:
Original Posted By qhuzhart
i have read: how to make a delicious ketoprak for dummies, how to get rich in instant for dummies, how to speak english fluently in instant for dummies, and so on ngakak

seems like ure really sure that youre a dummy, haha ;) What books have you read?
alexrobertson37 - 01/10/2011 01:00 PM

I've read many books.. biology, physic, geography. Actually i don't read it. I'm just interested in the picture. What books have you read?
Khaasha - 16/10/2011 11:30 PM

The Physiological books.. Like personality books the third edition... That's the old book... My mother bought it in the 1973... ngakak
sigondar - 17/10/2011 09:26 PM

i've read : Michael Phelps, The American top swimming athelete ;)
twinbrother - 18/10/2011 02:01 AM

A walk to remember,bridget jone's diary bro.. What books have you read?
RioRollins - 18/10/2011 09:39 PM

I'm reading "Mein Kampf" by Adolf Hitler. My captain lent me that book. Also "Stalingrad" from Antony Beevor
naphilla - 18/10/2011 11:00 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By andikagilangc.
Books like novels or short stories that I've read:
- Difficult People
- The Monkey's Paw
- Tell Tale Heart >-- I don't really like this one.
I finished a novel by J.D. Salinger called "The Catcher in the Rye" just now. But currently and forcedly have to read this book called "The Great Gatsby" to be honest, I don't really like it, though. I actually like a book that questions me and contains deep meaning through the story, if you know what I mean.

What about you? What books that you've read? Any recommendations of books for me to read after I finish “The Great Gatsby”?
(p.s. Please share the English books only)

books of Ernest Hemingway or Jules Verne are good
Jagdverband44 - 20/10/2011 08:20 PM

I have read so many books, now I'm reading The Fifth Mountain by Paulo Coelho, the first Novel I bought :addfriends
Hygieia - 22/10/2011 05:14 PM

only english book, huh??rolleyes:

There just 2 books that i have read; beastly and 'the naughtiest girl at school book 1' malu:
those books are easy to be read, and entertaining.. D

oh, one more, 'the greatest gift' ..but i didn't finish it hammer:
but i must say that 'the greatest gift' is one of the greatest book i've ever read thumbup: What books have you read?
Vuvuzela762 - 22/10/2011 07:57 PM

i read a lot of books D
and the best one is Bilangan Fu, written by Ayu Utami.
moreover, i read Pramoedya A.T and another literature., Comic books (include manga), and my school textbook hammer:

edit:
hem i just realized that i only can share english book. hmm i read warlock (never finish), series of unfortunate events, and some classic books like adventure of tom sawyer, arabian night, etc
.NocaN. - 22/10/2011 08:30 PM

i don't really like read a book
therealagashi - 22/10/2011 10:33 PM

I have countless books and novels. Reading's one of my hobbies. English books are too expensive to buy, especially since I hardly reread them. I used to buy second hand English books.

I started downloading English novels and read them on my phone. It saved me quite some money.

I was never interested to buy thick books like Harry Potter series, the volume was too large for my taste. I can hardly fit any of them in my bag without looking like carrying a bunch of bricks. But hey... I recently finished reading the whole series in PDF and they're in English too.

Also the whole Sidney Sheldon collection and J.D. Robb's "In-Death" series...
aLouttE - 30/10/2011 02:09 AM

Uhh, bunch of old novels (I'm a student in English Literature department)
bukumoo123 - 01/11/2011 04:33 PM

I have read A LOT of books, no doubt. I like reading novels, and I have challenged myself to read 131 books this year. I'm sure there are more people who have read books more than me.. (I've found that my friend at Goodreads.com has read more than 1000 books this year. yes, I'm serious)

My Favourites are:
- Harry Potter series (who don't?)
- The Boy in The Striped Pyjamas
- The Girl with a Pearl Earring
- Jane Eyre
- Wuthering Heights

many more!

I also like reading YA, Middle Grade, and Historical Fiction. I am about to read 13 reasons why once I get it from bookstore!
SweetFoxx - 01/11/2011 04:52 PM

haven't read a book in looong time. My last one was farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury because I had to do summaries and essays on it. capedes

I only read e-books these days because they are easier to read, it doesn't pick up dust, and it definitely doesn't take up my whole room.
shirleys - 02/11/2011 12:49 AM

read all sidney sheldon(RIP) book , some tom clancy book, wild swan by jun chan. since books are quite expensive, its better stuck my self in public library while i travel abroad rather than bough it \)
9ball - 08/11/2011 12:45 PM

book about a good & right way to picking our nose hammer: What books have you read?
IkhsanBurhanAli - 08/11/2011 02:27 PM

I've read the Sherlock Holmes novels collection. if you like mysteries, puzzles, and lots of detective stuff, you should read it.

I've also read harry potter, some motivation books, and also computer books ('cause I'm an IT D)
andrianusho - 09/11/2011 01:11 PM

Comic, N mistery novel like Goosebumps,or twilight zone, \)
andrianusho - 09/11/2011 01:14 PM

Quote:
Original Posted By .NocaN.
i don't really like read a book

why? i think if read books, you can make in new world hammer
you can try, read book, \)
Page 4 of 9 |  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > 
Home > CASCISCUS > ENGLISH > What books have you read?